30th September 2010, 12:55 AM
Blackmaleoon

Application for scholarship after securing 79.6% in 12th board exam?

Respected sir,
I am from Nepal. I havd secured 79.6% in my +2 board exam.
Can i apply for the scholarship? If so then how?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  2. How to get scholarship after securing 86% marks in 12th from MP Board?
  3. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship in MP board after scoring 85% marks in 12th?
  5. How can I get application form of Post Matric scholarship having secured 88% in 12th Board exam?
  6. Can i get scholarship after securing 88% in 10th Board?
  7. Am I eligible for scholarship from CBSE or Gujarat scholarship scheme? Date of filling up the application form? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for scholarship from CBSE or Gujarat scholarship scheme? Date of filling up the application form?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship after securing 89.5% in class 12th?
  10. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  11. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  12. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship for doing B.Tech course if I have scored 75% marks in 12th from UP board?
  13. Am I eligible to get Scholarship after securing 92.2% in 12th from CBSE Board and got selected in NIT Durgapur being a candidate of General Category?
  14. How can I get scholarship for 12th exam if I scored 87.6% in 11th Madhya Pradesh board?
  15. Can I get scholarship for high studies after securing 92% in AP state board
  16. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I have scored 92% marks in 12th Gujarat board?
  17. Is there any scholarship exams available for 12th students?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
21st June 2011, 01:57 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Post Re: Application for scholarship after securing 79.6% in 12th board exam?

hi friend,
dont worry, just follow this instructions and apply for the scolarship in Gaurav foundation.

Scholarship is award to students who have excelled their academics and wish to continue studies further. It is a Pure Scholarship, Not a Loan which need not be paid back and interest free. Scholarship is award to courses (any) above or 6 months.

Eligibility :

Age between 10yrs to 50yrs

Citizen of India

Min 60% in all exams

Family Annual Income not more than 4 Lac

Research, Work Experience, Achievements will be an added advantage

Procedure :

Step 1 : Submit Application (Application Form / Necessary Documents / Application Fees )

Step 2 : Documents Submitted will be verified with the concerned authority or board.

Step 3 : Credential are evaluated and based on the that the applications are short listed.

Step 4 : Scholarship Committee decides, the amount of scholarship to awarded.

Step 5 : Scholarship amount is send to the concerned University / Institute on behalf of the applicant as the course fees.

Application fees

Kindly refer the respective application form given below.

Application Form & Last Date

LAST DATE : 31 AUGUST 2011 LAST DATE : OPEN THROUGH OUT THE YEAR

School Course in India

UG / PG Diploma Course in India UG / PG Diploma Course Outside India

Graduation Course in India Graduation

all the best
23rd June 2011, 04:27 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Application for scholarship after securing 79.6% in 12th board exam?

hi friend,

you just apply for scholarship through your school itself and with your marks and community, you just applied in school, in the hod or office, surely you'll get it.

all the best
24th June 2011, 11:02 AM
sandeeptyagi100
Member+

Default Re: Application for scholarship after securing 79.6% in 12th board exam?

hello dear
only 12 % is not necessary
you have to fullfill following condition
1.are you belong to sc/st
2.is your father income is less than 1 lakh annually
3.why u want scholarship

if u fullfill all condition than u get it
for this u have to download the form of ntsc and other exam and then post and fullfill all condition

for more information visit official website

best of luck
7th July 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

sir, iI am pursing my Mtech.degree in Nanotechnology from central university of Jharkhand and i'm financialy weak.Is any scholarship for me
5th October 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of application form for scholarship after 10 2 having score 85.33%
15th August 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 12 th std with 91%.what is the procdure to apply for a scholarship sir.
24th May 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I have got 80% marks in 12 mp board exam, how can i get scholarship ???? plz suggest n wht is the procedure.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?