10th February 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

A bank employee aged 43 years with M.Com , MBA and LLB qualification is applicable for ICWAI? Is there any exemptions for any papers?

I am bank employee aged 43 years with MCOM AND MBA AND LLB QUALIFICATION. CAN I APPLY FOR ICWAI AND COMPLETE THE COURSE. IS THERE ANY EXEMPTIONS FOR ANY PAPERS
please reply soon..

12th February 2012, 08:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A bank employee aged 43 years with M.Com , MBA and LLB qualification is applicable for ICWAI? Is there any exemptions for any papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am bank employee aged 43 years with MCOM AND MBA AND LLB QUALIFICATION. CAN I APPLY FOR ICWAI AND COMPLETE THE COURSE. IS THERE ANY EXEMPTIONS FOR ANY PAPERS
please reply soon..
The Cost and Work Accountancy course offered by the Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India (ICWAI) can be pursued at any age as there is no maximum age limit. As per your qualification, you will get complete exemption from the foundation course, hence you can directly enroll to the intermediate course. Intermediate course is followed by Final course, Computer training and Management training.
For complete information refer to the official website of ICWAI.
22nd March 2012, 12:25 AM
jennifer_zbc

Smile Re: A bank employee aged 43 years with M.Com , MBA and LLB qualification is applicable for ICWAI? Is there any exemptions for any papers?

yes, you can apply for ICWAI. Study knows no age boundaries, it just requires hard work and determination. best of luck!!
27th May 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: A bank employee aged 43 years with M.Com , MBA and LLB qualification is applicable for ICWAI? Is there any exemptions for any papers?

hi..I have completed c.a.inter n m.com.I would like to do icwai..could u plz tel me is there any exemption regarding papers to write?
11th July 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i comlplite my graduation 2012 with 58.29% i am not give any entrance exam for mba but some aicte approved colleges offer me direct admition .i am confuce what is better mba after b.com or mcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?