5th April 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?

1.which colleges is the best chemical engineering colleges in tamil nadu?
2.If i do chemical engineering in india can i get job at abroad?
3.What is chemical engineering starting salary and average salary?
4.What is salary of chemical engineering abroad?
5.College fees for chemical engineering in india?
6.Is there more job opportunity for chemical engineer in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  2. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  3. What is the salary structure for Chemical Engineers?
  4. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  5. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  6. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  7. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  8. Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  9. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Best field to opt in Chemical engineering between Petroleum an Pharmaceuticals?
  10. Best chemical industry in Tamilnadu? What is the range of salary?
  11. Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?
  12. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  13. Is chemical engineering good? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the different entrance exams which we need to give to do M.Tech in Chemical Engineering in abroad?
  15. Is it beneficial for a girl to opt Chemical Engineering course? Why most people avoid it? Jobs opportunities in India and Abroad?
  16. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad? -- [New]
  17. University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?
  18. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
12th October 2011, 02:41 PM
venkateshprasad007

Default Re: Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?

i think in fact every body thinks iit is the best institution. And don't ever worry about the salary just follow your passion.your salary would generally be high.
15th November 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?

what salery we may expect for freshers?
4th December 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

is ther good scope of C.E in india
10th December 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

why chemical engg very behind compare with another branch????
11th March 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

how many collages in pune of chemical engineering
19th April 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary in india?
29th April 2012, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

what scop chemical engineering abroad ?
If i hav option mechenical or chemical ; what i select ?
29th April 2012, 11:31 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Best Chemical Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu :

Adhiparasakthi College of Engineering www.apcegbn.org

Adhiyamaan College of ENgineering [URL="http://www.adhiyamaan.ac.in"]http://www.adhiyamaan.ac.in[/UR]

Annamalai University http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in

Arulmigu Meenakshi Amman College of Engineering http://www.amacengg.in

Arunai Engineeering College http://www.arunai.org

Indian Institute of Technology , Madras http://www.iitm.ac.in

PSG College of Technology http://www.psgtech.edu

The National Institute of Technology http://www.nitt.edu
2nd May 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

is there a programme in m.tech. in "computational fluid mechanics or in fluidization engineeringor or in fluid dynamics " after passing B.Tech. in chemical engineering?
7th May 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

whats the total fees for completing Bsc in chemical engineering?
22nd May 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary 4 chemical engineer desing 4 girls in india
25th May 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

how many salary only on chemical engineering before ph-d / master?
29th May 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i am interested in doing BE chemical engineering.i am a girl.will this field suit me?.i am very much interested in dng chem e.may i know the job opportunities for girls after dg BE chem e in india and in abroad?
13th June 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

i would like to do petrochemical after doing chemical engineering,, is it possible
10th January 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to choose anna university for chemical engineering
20th January 2013, 02:26 PM
nikhinaya

Best Chemical Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu :
Arunai Engineeering College http://www.arunai.org

Indian Institute of Technology , Madras http://www.iitm.ac.in

PSG College of Technology http://www.psgtech.edu

The National Institute of Technology http://www.nitt.edu
3rd February 2013, 09:58 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu

1.Adhiyamaan College of ENgineering
2.Adhiparasakthi College of Engineering
3.The National Institute of Technology
4.PSG College of Technology
5.Indian Institute of Technology , Madras
6.Arunai Engineeering College
7.Arulmigu Meenakshi Amman College of Engineering
8.Annamalai University

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11th May 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

MY CUTOFF IS 162.75 LAST YEAR WHICH COLLAGE ALLOTED FOR THIS CUTOFF?
15th June 2013, 10:21 PM
sushildhaker

Chemical engineering colleges in Tamilnadu

Bharat university,
Arunai engineering college
AK college of engineering
Anna university ,Madurai
Anna university,Trichy campus
Anna university,Chennai
Amrita vishwapeeth ,Coimbatore
Adhiyaman college of engineering
Vels university
Hindustan engineering college
Veltech university
Madras institute of technology.
16th June 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

what are the diploma courses for chemical engineers ?
19th June 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What cut off for chemical engineering
14th July 2013, 08:16 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu
---------------------------------

1.Madras institute of technology.
2.Adhiyaman college of engineering
3.ak college of engineering
4.Hindustan engineering college
5.Bharat university,
6.Anna university ,Madurai
7.Adhiyaman college of engineering
8.Annamalai University
9.psg college of Technology
10.college of Technology
11.Arunai Engineeering College
12.The National Institute of Technology
13.Indian Institute of Technology , Madras
14.Adhiyamaan College of ENgineering
15.The National Institute of Technology
14th July 2013, 07:07 PM
mamii

HI,

Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu,

Arunai engineering college
AK college of engineering
Anna university ,Madurai
Anna university,Trichy campus
Anna university,Chennai
Amrita vishwapeeth ,Coimbatore
Adhiyaman college of engineering
Vels university
Hindustan engineering college
Veltech university.

Thank you......................
27th July 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

There is a college named "SRI RAM ENGINEERING COLLEGE" which offers chemical engineering, Do you know......??????
9th October 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

is chem engg a good field?
11th May 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

my cutoff is135.5 i am interested with chemical engineering which college apt for my cutoff
2nd June 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff required for doing chemical engineeringB.E in TN?
11th June 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,Iam interested in chemical engineering but most of them told me it is not good for health AND SALARY ALSO LOW SO I REALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME THE priority of choosing the chemical engineering colleges in tamilnadu
15th June 2015, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

I am going to do chemical engineering.Will i have a good job after completion?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?