27th May 2010, 04:57 PM
saloni choudhary

Best college in which I can get admission after scoring 28786 rank in WBJEE?

i have got a rank of 28786..in WBJEE can you please tell me....the best college in wich i can get admission with this rank ............as i have no idea and i dont think i have done pretty well...so suggest me some ways through wich i can get admission with ease.....saloni

Related Questions:
  1. In which college would I get admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is the best among the following listed?
  2. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 7553 rank in WBJEE?
  3. How much rank will I get after scoring 55 marks in WBJEE? In which engineering college can I get?
  4. Can I get a government college after scoring 2477 in WBJEE?
  5. Admission in Jadavpur Engineering College under Sports Quota after scoring 4273 rank in WBJEE?
  6. Which engineering college can I get after scoring WBJEE rank of 7760?
  7. Will I get a chance to get admission in government college after scoring 76000 rank in WBJEE?
  8. Admission in government college after scoring 543 in WBJEE?
  9. Counseling date and of WBJEE exam? List of top colleges under WBJEE? Which college can I get after scoring 14421 rank in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in any government college of WB after scoring 3000 in WBJEE?
  11. Which college has the best faculty for ECE after scoring 22260 rank in WBJEE?
  12. Can I get admission in institute of engineering and management(IEM) after scoring 4359 rank in WBJEE?
  13. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  14. Can I get admission in Government College after scoring 7659 rank in WBJEE?
  15. Can I get admission in a good college after scoring a rank of 43600 in WBJEE?
  16. Counseling date for WBJEE engineering exam after scoring 14421 rank? Which college could I get?
  17. In which college can I get admission with 24800 rank of WBJEE? -- [New]
  18. How to take admission in Jadavpur Engineering College in Civil after scoring WBJEE rank of 8126 rank?
28th August 2011, 05:07 AM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Default Re: Best college in which I can get admission after scoring 28786 rank in WBJEE?

Dear friend,
With that rank you better not choose a college,but if you are really interested than you can go BUEI(Bankura),MIT(Bishnupur).
Now if you being too lucky you can get better college.
All the best.
28th August 2011, 04:56 PM
dhruv007

Default Re: Best college in which I can get admission after scoring 28786 rank in WBJEE?

your rank are quite high there are best nits colleges i have show you-

NIT Trichy
NIT Surathkal
NIT Nagpur
NIT Warangal
NIT Bhopal
NIT Allahabad
NIT Calicut
Thapar University
BITS Pilani
HBTI Kanpur
Lovely Professional University

Read more: http://eduarena.com/wbjee-2011-opening-closing-ranks/#ixzz2jPJQyQhU
17th May 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

what are the best 5 private engineering college in west bengal
28th May 2012, 03:18 AM
denwer

Thumbs up Re: Best college in which I can get admission after scoring 28786 rank in WBJEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saloni choudhary View Post
i have got a rank of 28786..in WBJEE can you please tell me....the best college in wich i can get admission with this rank ............as i have no idea and i dont think i have done pretty well...so suggest me some ways through wich i can get admission with ease.....saloni

DEAR FRIEND!!!

HI..!!

It is very much clear from your rank that it is not going to help you get into any nice college or even the top private colleges.

But you can surely get into some of the top private engg. colleges if you wait for the later rounds of the counseling instead of taking a seat in the 1st round itself.

So i personally suggest you to keep patience and attend the 2nd or 3rd rounds of WBJEE counselings..

The colleges that you may get in rhe later rounds of counselings are:-

1. Haldia institute of technology.
2. B.P.Poddar institute of management and technology.
3. Nerula institute of technology.
4. techno india.
5. Techno india college of technology.
6. heritage institute of technology.

Thank you and all the best!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?