1st April 2012, 10:23 PM
ANIKET JUKAR

Which is the best course to do career in banking and names of the institutes offering that course? What is the procedure and the eligibility?

which is the best course for doing career in banking & name of institute offering
that course,its eligibility & procedure to apply for that course

Related Questions:
  1. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
  3. Which are the best institutes to take banking exams? Names of the books which I should refer?
  4. Names of the institutes offering Ph.d in Management in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it? What is the fee structure?
  5. Names of the B.School/Institutes offering branch management full time course in India?
  6. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  7. Names of the institutes offering Astrophysicist course?
  8. Which are the colleges providing BSc Neuroscience in India
  9. Names of the institutes or universities offering Translation studies course? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  10. Names of central government and private institutes offering Chartered Accountancy?
  11. Institutes/Universities offering PG diploma in Banking and finance? -- [New]
  12. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  13. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  14. Courses available in Micriobiology after 12th? Names of the institutes offering the course in Microbiology after 12th?
  15. Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?
  16. Names of institutes offering MA in Psychology in Delhi?
  17. Names of good coaching institutes in Bangalore for IES exam?
  18. Which are the institutes in India offering undergraduate courses in Banking?
27th April 2012, 08:31 PM
srinu491

Default Re: Which is the best course to do career in banking and names of the institutes offering that course? What is the procedure and the eligibility?

Hi,

The Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance (IFBI) has been set-up to cater to the manpower needs of the exponentially-growing Financial Services sector in India and overseas. IFBI programs focus on creating professionals for the modern day Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Sector.

Ifbi gives special training for six months in banking and finance. it provides placement assistance. costs around 80 thousand.

for details visit www.ifbi.com

All The Best.
29th December 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course to do career in banking and names of the institutes offering that course? What is the procedure and the eligibility?

Am i eligible for ifbi program?i have done bcom. then mba in finance &hr.and i am 26yrs old.
1st November 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after xii(higher secondry) to build my career in banking without doing graduation......?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?