30th June 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best Opportunity for me after completion of BA in English?

which is the best opportunity for me after completing my B.A in English

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A english after completion of B.Tech?
  2. Can I give an opportunity to join a job after completion of engineering through Army
  3. Am I eligible to do PhD in English after completion of MA English with 53% marks?
  4. Are there any courses like in the field of pollution or energy? Will I get any jobs after completion of the job?
  5. Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed in English after completion of my B.Com?
  7. What are the Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course? Where can I get good Job Opportunity after completion of B.Com? Which are the better subjects to prepare for IAS? Which Books will be better for this at cheaper rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Way to do LLB after completion of English honours?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of 4 year Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  10. After completing BCA what should I do? Is it a good choice to go for MCA?
  11. Am I eligible for MA in English after completion of my B.Com with 70% marks?
  12. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  13. After completion of Master degree in Biochemistry can I get job opportunity at any place?
  14. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo? -- [New]
  15. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  16. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  17. Information about GATE and TOEFL to study Abroad?
  18. Is there any opportunity for BDS course students in Air Force?
8th August 2012, 07:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best Opportunity for me after completion of BA in English?

There are lots of future prospects after BA in English. With graduation, you can look for higher studies as well as career opportunities. Graduation is enough to apply for government jobs. But higher studies will help you in getting higher job positions. You can go for courses such as M A in English, MBA, and M A in journalism. B.Ed is another option.
27th May 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best Opportunity for me after completion of BA in English?

what is the high paid best job in aeroplane or as a piolet with completing b com degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?