9th June 2011, 09:37 PM
pavithrakaru

Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?

i am now doing my bachelor degree in computer applications. my question is i want to know about the full details of mca studies, which is the best suitable college for doing mca in tamilnadu,how many semmester it contains,what is the level of salaries for mca job,how the jobs are offered for mca holders.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  2. Good colleges in tamilnadu for doing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of top 10 MCA colleges or universities in European countries? Scope, fee structure and salary expectation after completing MCA?
  4. How to join MCA in tamilnadu or near Trichy? List of MCA government college in Tamilnadu?
  5. Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher?
  6. What are the MCA job opportunities and salary details?
  7. Is it possible for me to get IT job after completion of MCA course? -- [New]
  8. Lecturership or Job in IT company? which one to prefer after MCA?
  9. How much package can we gain per month by doing BCA?
  10. Which is better between job and MCA after B.Sc Computer science? Which jobs are available and with how much salary?
  11. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  12. What to do between BE or BCA? I have completed 12th science with PCM
  13. Top government colleges for MCA in Tamilnadu?
  14. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges?
  15. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
  16. Best college for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks required to join the college?
  17. Can I get good job after completion of MCA being a 25 years old female? Expected salary?
  18. How may I apply for admission in MCA colleges in Bijapur region?
11th July 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?

Which college is best for doing mca?
anna university or psg tech
8th December 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?

iam studing Master of Computer Application an Anna Universiy of technology Madurai. when i need the All subjects Question Paper in the First semester. Purticularly i need the problem solving programming question paper. How to i get the question papers?
24th June 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Is solapur university good for mca
13th August 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How much score tanset exam? To join anna university plz reply
23rd August 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i had studied b.sc.mathematics from mahendra arts & science college at namakkal.shall i join mca?
25th October 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a BCA 3rd year student . I want to do MCA from Bangluru University, which college is better to get admission in MCA after doing BCA from Burdwan unuiversity?
8th March 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir. Please can you tell me i want to know which is the best institute in shillong for bca? I want to know the answer please help me cuz till now i'm still confuse..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?