12th June 2011, 02:00 AM
Deeksha.b

Which is better, CBSE or Gujarat board?

Hey, i m frm guj cbse board. I wnt 2 knw dat reservation in guj colleges is only 4 guj board student or also 4 cbse student frm guj. Which is better cbse or guj board if wnt admission in guj. PlZ..RPLY SOON

Related Questions:
  1. Which board to choose between Gujarat board and CBSE? -- [New]
  2. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  3. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  4. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  6. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  7. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  8. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  9. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  10. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  11. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  12. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  13. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  14. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  15. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  16. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
  17. How much CBSE seats are there in Gujrat board? Should I switch from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  18. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
25th January 2012, 10:07 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Default Re: Which is better, CBSE or Gujarat board?

Dear
In my view, if you take admission in CBSE board, then it is much better as whatever you study in CBSE board also helps you in passing various competitive exams....like IIT, AIEEE,DCE,VIT,KIIT,SRM,etc....It creates a base for your competitive exams..
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
20th March 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 10th CBSE in Maharashtra

now we would like to shift in Gujarat.
does she alligible for an addmission in 11th CBSE or in any Engineering college in Gujarat?

pls answer me..
2nd January 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

now a days which board cbse or gseb should be chosen normally?
2nd January 2013, 08:26 PM
Reshma 111

CBSE Course is getting more importance. Just because entire syllabus of IIT-JEE or AIEEE is based on CBSE Board.
So, CBSE is considered more important than other state boards.

Also, CBSE is sometimes given more value than other Board. Because, no. of schools of CBSE in India are comparatively greater than other board Schools.
Hence, CBSE has more importance than all other boards.

I will suggest you to opt CBSE Board. Board.

Thanks....
24th February 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

in a month i will b in 10th......i m in cbse board.....bt few frnds r telling dat u should change 2 guj. board bcoz in colleges of
gujarat der r very few seats 4 cbse.....plzzzz......telll wht i opt 4 - guj. board or cbse
6th June 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

is there any direct selection in mbbs on the basis of percentage in gujrat for gujrat board student??
17th July 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

My questions is also same that in Gujarat which bored is better cbse ir guj bored because. I think in Gujarat college cbse seats kam he so my daughter is in cbse borad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?