25th August 2011, 10:06 AM
alokdwivedi12

Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?

dear members,
Being one of the member , there is my ques. also before you. I am in 3rd year of BSc Biotechnology and want to know from which subject to do MSc . I have seen students who are good and have done MSc Biotech and they are not satisfied neither getting job opportunity. I am drawn towards Industrial Microbiology or Clinical Research.... is it a better option? or should i do Master in Biotech??? will it be fruitfull? and suggest me college or best university also for these courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  2. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  3. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  4. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  5. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  6. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  7. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  8. Colleges offering MSc Clinical Research course in Delhi? Contact details of colleges in Delhi?
  9. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  11. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  12. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  13. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  14. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  15. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  16. Colleges offering MSc in Clinical Research?
  17. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  18. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
29th December 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?

Hello Sir/ Madam,Does Mumbai university offer any correspondence course for a Masters degree?Thanks Sneha.
8th January 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?

done my graduation in biotechnology and now doing m.sc industrial microbiology....i m very confused whether i had took right decision of doing microbio or not....because all my friends doing m.sc biotechnology and dey are saying dat latter one is better than microbio....in addition to this i have no knowledge from where i should do my training in 2nd sem and in my university there is no project work in 4th semester....i want to do job after this....will i able to get job in any industry without doing project work?Suggest me some training institutes and industries which give training....
12th June 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

when will be msc micro form available in mumbai university
20th June 2021, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I done my graduation in microbiology, chemistry, zoology now where I have to go to make my career. May I do msc in microbiology or may I choose clinical research. Which is fruitfull for me. Or I go through any other field related to it. Please give mi satisfied answer, thank u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?