23rd May 2011, 08:38 AM
B.SARANYA

Books to prepare for Asian college of journalism's entrance exam?

sir,
i am doing my second year english in ethiraj college. i would like to join in asian college of journalism. so i need to prepare fo the entrance exam. can you suggest which books i need to study for the entrance exam
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good coaching institute to prepare for the entrance exam of IIMC, Asian College of Journalism, Symbiosis Institute of Media? Pattern of the question paper?
  2. Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?
  3. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. What should I do after my graduation? Which college should I prefer for MJMC and How can I prepare for entrance exams? Suggest some reference books for the same?
  5. Model question papers for Asian college of Journalism? The total number of seats allocated every year for PGD Journalism course?
  6. How to prepare for railway entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  7. Books to be referred for Namakkal Veterinary College?
  8. Which are the important books to prepare for Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  9. How should I prepare for the entrance exam of MD in Ayurveda? Books to referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get books and previous year exam papers of Tiss Mha entrance exam? I have finished my B.Sc in nursing
  11. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam? Which books to refer?
  12. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  13. How should I prepare for KAS entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  14. How can I prepare for Medical entrance exam? Which all books should I refer?
  15. How can I prepare for SRFTI entrance exam? Books to be referred for this?
  16. How to prepare for MA English entrance exam?
  17. How can I prepare to qualify in Alagappa University M.Sc Biotechnology entrance exam? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  18. List of top books with author names to prepare for NIFT Entrance Exam 2015?
29th July 2011, 07:59 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Books to prepare for Asian college of journalism's entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.SARANYA View Post
sir,
i am doing my second year english in ethiraj college. i would like to join in asian college of journalism. so i need to prepare fo the entrance exam. can you suggest which books i need to study for the entrance exam
thank you.
list of books:-
Arihant Mass Communication Journalism Entrance Examination
APH MULTIMEDIA JOURNALISM
Ramesh Popular Master Guide for Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Examination
Vikas The Journalists Handbook
LAXMI DIGITAL COMMUNICATION SYSTEM USING SYSTEM VUE
11th December 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

thanx u had recommended many books 4 the preparation 4 d entrance but these books were not easily available in the markets, only 1 buk v easily get n i.e. of d arihant publication then in these circumstances what v suppose 2 do
11th December 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

these books were not easily available in the market then in these circumstances what v suppose to do
18th March 2013, 10:26 PM
ela73

Students seeking admission in PG/Graduation in mass media and journalism/ mass communication , must read two recently launched books of a senior journalist, Raza Elahi. (1). "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" (available at RS 126) and (2). "Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam Guide" (available at RS 100). Both the books are excellent for aspiring journalism/masscomm students and will help them during the course as well as in the career. E-MAIL at mediahive1(AT)gmail(Dot)com
1st May 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.SARANYA View Post
sir,
thank you.
hey saranya.. even i am doing my 2nd year english in ethiraj collage and i am preparing for acj. people suggested manorama year book. wat r u dng now?
2nd May 2013, 07:51 PM
ela73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey saranya.. even i am doing my 2nd year english in ethiraj collage and i am preparing for acj. people suggested manorama year book. wat r u dng now?
Students aspiring for journalism and mass communication course, should read: Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924. students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, AMU, DU C-JET, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books
3rd May 2013, 08:51 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

BOOKS FOR

GOOD LUCK
29th September 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear friends,
My name is Subha I am from mumbai Plz do let me know when the forms are available
6th October 2022, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

please tell me syllabus for ACJ ENTRANCE EXAM
26th March 2023, 09:48 PM
Member+

List of books are given below:-

*Arihant Mass Communication Journalism Entrance Examination.
*APH Multimedia Journalism.
*Vikas The Journalists Handbook.
*Laxmi Digital Communication System using system vue.
*Ramesh Popular Master Guide for Journalism and Mass Communication Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?