14th October 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Can a 11th failed, but 12th passed get admission in Symbiosis for BBA?

I failed in 11th class so i had to give my 12th exam by filling 17 no form by private. Can i get into Symbiosis pune for bba?? Plz.do answer!! plz plz

14th October 2015, 08:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 11th failed, but 12th passed get admission in Symbiosis for BBA?

Yes, you can get admission for BBA in Symbiosis Institute.

While taking admission, colleges require the documents of your High School and Intermediate only.

So, if you are passed in 10 and 10+2 final exams, then there is no need to worry.

You can easily get admission in BBA course without any hurdle.
14th October 2015, 09:44 PM
Career advisor

Default Re: Can a 11th failed, but 12th passed get admission in Symbiosis for BBA?

To get admission in undergraduate course in any college you must be 10+2.
When you fill the application form of the college,they will ask you for the details of the class 12th marksheet and class 10th marksheet.
Therefore,Yes you can get admission in Symbyosis PUNE for the BBA course.
14th October 2015, 11:33 PM
RRAL

BBA is Bachelor in business administration course with the duration of three years. To be eligible for this course, it is necessary to complete the class 12th course from a recognised and good board with nice percentages.

As you are telling that you have Completed your 12th then you can definitely be eligible for the BBA course.
5th November 2017, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

SCMS Pune requires you to have more than 50% in 10th & 12th exams to be eligible to appear for Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET). That is the bare minimum. A good score will obviously reflect well in your Symbiosis Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?