8th August 2013, 11:43 AM
DEBASHIS MURMU

Can B.Tech engineers apply for assistant teacher post in WBSSC

can B.Tech engineers can apply for assistant teacher post in wbssc?

15th November 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can B.Tech engineers apply for assistant teacher post in WBSSC

can a btech in Electronics and communication engineering candidate sit for wbssc . if yes then can he opt computer science/ computer application as subject?
22nd February 2014, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

can b.tech mechanical engineers applly for work education assistant teacher in school service commision west bengal
24th October 2021, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Can.civil engineer apply for wb.ssc in work education group?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year 12 4th May 2014 01:50 PM
Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service(executive)-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers 1 19th April 2013 12:26 PM
Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Offices of The Indian administrative Service-Law Paper-I (Land Laws of West Bengal and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers 1 20th September 2012 11:28 AM
Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service-Law Paper-I (Criminal Law and the Law of Evidence) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers 0 13th August 2012 11:38 PM