17th June 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for MBBS entrance exam in India after studying BSc Bio Chemistry

I am kathirvel studying bsc bio chemistry . After this degree can i appear for mbbs entrence in india . marks required for this entrence also require.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about MSc Bio Chemistry entrance exam for Bangalore University? I am studying in BSc final year
  2. Career Options after completion of 12th with Medical stream?
  3. What should I choose after completion of my B.Sc(bio-technology)? What's the future prospective?
  4. What can I do after passing 12th with Biology?
  5. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc in Biochemistry? What are the dates of entrance test?
  6. Which is the best course after doing BSc Bio Chemistry
  7. Good colleges and universities offering MSc medical bio chemistry course? When is the entrance exam next year? From where to get the syllabus?
  8. How to take up the MBBS entrance exam? What is the criteria for it?
  9. How much should I score in 12th to do MBBS in abroad? I am currently studying physics, chemistry, biology, maths and hindi
  10. How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in Abroad?
  12. Best higher course after completing BSc bio chemistry? -- [New]
  13. Best scope after completing Bio Chemistry?
  14. How to do MBBS after completing BSc chemistry
  15. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  16. Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute, MBBS, Bio Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Can I do B.Tech in Polymer Technology after studying in BSc 3rd year
  18. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2016, 07:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for MBBS entrance exam in India after studying BSc Bio Chemistry

Having completed your B.Sc degree with Biochemistry you are basically eligible for appearing in any MBBS entrance examination as for the same examination the required educational qualification is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board which you must have as you have completed your B.Sc in Biochemistry degree.

For admission in MBBS course in government medical colleges of India you will have to clear NEET ( National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ) held by CBSE once every year.

Also for appearing in the same examination, apart from educational qualification discussed above you must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?