13th September 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AMIE course after passing BSc with Zoology, Chemistry and Geology?

i am passed B.S.C. with zoology, chemistry and geology. can I apply for the amie course because I am formen in the dept. of mining and geology .I want pramotion so iwant to course of amie

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  2. Can I apply for M.Sc Geology if completed B.Sc(BT.ZC)?
  3. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  4. Can I study M.Sc in Geology if pursuing B.Sc General with Zoology, Chemistry and Biochemistry?
  5. Can I apply for MSc after passing Zoology?
  6. How to do MSc in Chemistry after doing BSc in subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Geology?
  7. Better option between M.Sc Geology and M.Sc Chemistry after B.Sc in Geology? -- [New]
  8. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  9. How to do MSc through zoology after completing BSc through Chemistry?
  10. What to do after 12th board exam to become an IAS officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for lateral entry in MBBS after passing BSc Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? Procedure for it?
  12. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  13. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject?
  14. Is there any course in Geology or Petrotechnology after completing BSc with chemistry?
  15. How to do my PG in Geology after passing BSc final year from applied geology
  16. How to apply for BSc in Anthropology in Pune University? Is it the right choice to do BSc Geology?
  17. How to go into teaching line after passing BSc(Bio) from Gorakhpur University with 49.2% in Zoology and Chemistry?
  18. What is the passing marks for AMIE?
13th October 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for AMIE course after passing BSc with Zoology, Chemistry and Geology?

I passed B.Sc., chemistry and working in paper industry past 15 years now i want do AIME course so how many papers for AIME
9th November 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for AMIE course after passing BSc with Zoology, Chemistry and Geology?

I am taken registered for AMIE in the year 1988-89 and paid examination fees and I lost my membership number now i want to re register for AMIE , what to do ?
23rd December 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i am passed 12th ARTS and ITI from Tred ELECTRCIAN
. Can i do amie ? Pllease tell me.
13th April 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I AM PASSED 12th SCIENCE WITHOUT MATH AND ITI/NCTVT MECH. D'MAN & 22 YEAR EXPERIANCE IN DESIGN & ENGINEERING DEPT.
CAN I DO AMIE ? Please tell me.
13th June 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I completed M.Sc in Polymer Chemistry,from MG university.but I failed for 3 papers in 2 nd sem.Now i want to complete my PG. Any good universities will providing lateral entry programm for this, pls advice me as early.
20th June 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

can I apply for AMIE after completing b.sc maths?
20th June 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for amie after completing b.sc in maths
12th June 2021, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

My son passed 12th std with eng, math, phu & physical education , can he register for AMIE?
19th November 2022, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

can I do amie after bsc cbz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?