25th January 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ICET after doing degree from Periyar University in distance?

sir i am doing my degree from periyar university in distance can i apply for icet

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for ICET and go for MBA course having done B.Com Computers from Periyar University, Chennai?
  2. Am I eligible for MPSC exam after completing degree from Periyar Distance Education University Tamilnadu
  3. Is distance education course from Manonmanium Sundaranor University and Periyar Maniammai University UG degree certificate valid for UPSC, TNPSC, RRB and other government jobs?
  4. Is Periyar university(Salem) through correspondence, affiliated by AICTE and UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to appear for ICET entrance exam for MBA? I have done degree through distance education
  6. Can I do MBA after pursing degree from KU distance education
  7. Is Periyar University UGC and NCTE approved? Is it safe to do B.Ed in distance from Periyar University?
  8. Can I apply for ICET exam in Hyderabad if I am a student of Mumbai University? I have secured 55% in degree
  9. Can a Literature student do MA in History? -- [New]
  10. How to get a job in pharmaceutical company? I have done MSc Biotechnology in Periyar University
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  12. Universities for MCA through Distance learning in Hyderabad with ICET rank?
  13. How to do MCA through correspondence?
  14. List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?
  15. Can I apply for any government job?
  16. List of reputed institutes offering MCA through distance learning mode?
  17. Opportunity of becoming self employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma at the age of 24 years?
  18. Am I eligible to give ICET after doing B.Com in distance with 48%
4th November 2012, 04:13 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ICET after doing degree from Periyar University in distance?

Hi friend,

Yes you can apply for the ICET exam after completing the Degree. You need to apply you can get the admission in the MCA or MBA.

ELIGIBILITY OF ICET:

You need to complete the degree with any stream from any recognized university.

No need to any kind of percentage.

ALL THE BEST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?