4th August 2011, 03:19 PM
poojakaim

Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?

sir,
i m final year student,persuing bbe business economics from du,hving 48% marks and i m from sechdule caste. can i apply for mba banking/finance.plz tell me the procedure of mba and date of entrance test of mba

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA?
  2. Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course?
  3. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  4. When is the MBA entrance exam going to commence? Procedure to follow to apply for the entrance test?
  5. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  6. Procedure to apply for MBA correspondence in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply in IGNOU for MBA course after scoring 48% average marks? When is the exam held?
  8. Can graduate get admission in AMIE for Post Graduation?
  9. Procedure to apply for MBA from Patna University? Fee detail and important date to apply for examination? -- [New]
  10. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  11. How can I apply for MBA correspondence course in IGNOU? Is there any entrance test?
  12. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  13. Procedure to do IAS after MBA correspondence? When is the entrance test and how can i apply for it?
  14. What courses I have to do if I am interested to become a HR of any company?
  15. How should I join MBA course after scoring 50%?
  16. Which is better BBA or Diploma engineering for better career prospect?
  17. What is the procedure to join MBA after scoring 42% in graduation? I have scored 4345 rank in ICET in AP?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
30th September 2011, 07:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?

Yes you are eligible for joining the MBA course after completion of your course in BBE. You need to score at least 50% of marks in graduation for applying to the MBA program. You can join for the MBA course through the entrance exams which are conducted every year. You need to attend the CAT or MAT exam to join MBA. Based on that score you will be selected for the MBA program. You can write the MAT exams which are conducted in the months of February, May, September and December.
22nd October 2011, 11:55 PM
sathish0038

Default Re: Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poojakaim View Post
sir,
i m final year student,persuing bbe business economics from du,hving 48% marks and i m from sechdule caste. can i apply for mba banking/finance.plz tell me the procedure of mba and date of entrance test of mba
Yes you are eligible for joining the MBA course after completion of your course in BBE. You need to score at least 50% of marks in graduation for applying to the MBA program. You can join for the MBA course through the entrance exams which are conducted every year. You need to attend the CAT or MAT exam to join MBA. Based on that score you will be selected for the MBA program. You can write the MAT exams which are conducted in the months of February, May, September and December.
5th April 2012, 03:13 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for
joining the MBA course
after completion of
your course in BBE.
Eligibility criteria of MBA:
You can having a graduation degree with any of the stream from a recognised university.
The basis of performance in the entrance test like
CAT
MAT
GMAT
In graduation 50% to be eligible for some of the entrance exam.
All the best.
29th May 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

SIR, MY BROTHER HAS SCORED 65% IN CBSE12TH. HIS MARKS R ENG-83,ACC-71,BUS.ST-74,ECO-78 BUT IN MATH 33.HIS IS A ABOVE AVG. STUDENT INMATH .DON'T KNOW HOW MARKS R SO LESS IN MATH .ANYWAY HE WANTS TO DO BBE IN D.U .BUT I CONFUSED SHOULD HE COPE UP WITH THE COURSE.ASIT IS FULL OF MATH N STATS. PLEASE ADVICE ME HE HAS NOT SEEN THECOURSE CURR.PLEASE TELL ME CANA AVGSTUDENT OFMATH CAN DO THE COURSE .ALO WHAT R THE PLACEMENT N FUTURE PROSPECT OF THE COURSE?
21st June 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

doing mba after bbe, is it a good dicission?
30th July 2013, 03:04 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?

HI

following is the eligibility to appear for MBA entrance exam (most MBA exams)

- You should be a graduate
- You should have atleast 50% marks in your Graduation (45% in case of SC/ST)
- You should have done your graduation from recognized college/institute

As per your post, you have mentioned your graduation marks as 58% and 48%.
I assume its a typing error. In both cases you are eligible as you belong to 45%

You need to appear for MBA entrance exam and score very good percentile to get call for GD/PI
You need to perform very well in GD and PI to increase your chance to get admission

MBA is always a good decision but make sure, you do it from well reputed college.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?