23rd June 2011, 09:41 PM
Nikishah.shah93

Can I be eligible to appear for NET/SET with Bengali in India? I have done my M.A in Bengali

I have done my M.A in Bengali from IGNOU after completeing a B.A. In English from C.U. Am I elegible for appearing in net/set with bengali in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible to appear for NET/SET with Bengali in India? I have done my M.A in Bengali
  2. How to get admitted in M.A with Bengali? What is the syllabus for the same
  3. Ph.D in Bengali for B.Ed graduate who has secured 64.40% marks?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?
  5. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university?
  6. Can I take Bengali and History as my optional subject and Bengali as language in IAS Prelims after completing my graduation?
  7. How many seats are available for MA in Bengali?
  8. List of universities and their entrance tests details for MA in Bengali?
  9. How to get admission for M.Phil in Bengali Department after doing M.A Bengali with 2nd Class?
  10. Eligibility to pursue M.Ed after finishing B.Ed in Bengali? -- [New]
  11. How to do post doctorate courses after PhD in Bengali?
  12. List of universities offering B.Ed in Bengali subject?
  13. Job vacancies available in government sector at the age of 35+? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I give IIT-JEE exam in Bengali language? I'm from Bengali medium school
  15. Can I do BSc in Microbiology if I am a Bengali student?
  16. When will the application forms for M.A(Bengali) be available? What's the required percentage for the same? I'm in B.A (Bengali) hons 3rd year
  17. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Bengali course at Calcutta University?
  18. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
30th July 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to appear for NET/SET with Bengali in India? I have done my M.A in Bengali

I have complete ma in Bengali of 2010.
I want to net exam.so give me type any net question.
13th April 2015, 10:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to appear for NET/SET with Bengali in India? I have done my M.A in Bengali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikishah.shah93 View Post
I have done my M.A in Bengali from IGNOU after completeing a B.A. In English from C.U. Am I elegible for appearing in net/set with bengali in India?
You have completed M.A in Bengali so you are eligible for NET/SET exam in Bengali subject.

The educational qualification required for NET/SET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET/SET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

There is no age criteria for SET exam
14th April 2015, 07:02 PM
poojasingh151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikishah.shah93 View Post
Since you have completed your master's degree in Bengali, so you are eligible for National Eligibility test and State Level Entrance Test.

But you must have secured at least 55% marks in master's degree if you are from general or obc category and if you are from SC/ST category you need to score minimum 50% marks in it.

There is no upper age limit for Lectureship but if you want Junior Research Fellowship after clearing NET exam, your age must be below 28 years.

SLET is conducted by State governments for Lectureship posts. Official website of UGC NET is www.ugcnetonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?