18th October 2012, 01:05 AM
nilimas

Can I get admission in USA university to do Ph.D microbiology without GRE

can i get admission in usa university for doing phd inmicrobiology without gre?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in USA university to do Ph.D microbiology without GRE
  2. GRE and TOEFL are necessary for admission in PhD at Abroad?
  3. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  4. How to do Phd from USA? Is there any need of GRE??? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility for admission to MS after clearing GRE? Universities in USA for higher studies like MS and PhD?
  6. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  7. Chances of getting a job in India after Ph.D admission in Microbiology in Texas A&M University?
  8. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  9. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA?
  11. Can I study PhD in USA with GRE scorecard after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  12. Colleges in USA which offer scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Micro Economics in USA without TOEFL and GRE
  14. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  15. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  16. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
20th October 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in USA university to do Ph.D microbiology without GRE

i want to do my phd in microbiology that to i am interseted in onchology cancer cell transcriptional process and comparing the abnormal cell activity and activity of abnormal cell against different drugs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?