11th June 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get government college with 3422 rank? Which is the best college?

Hello,
Sir i had given the entrance examination of UPTU MBA and i have got 3422 rank in general category. Can i get government college? If i will not get government college then which good college i will get? And also tell me which best college i will apply in counselling??? Please reply me as soon as possible.......

Waiting for ur reply.....

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET? -- [New]
  2. Can I get any government college in UP after scoring UP B.Ed rank of 90280 and category rank of 15937?
  3. Could I get any government college in UP after scoring UP B.Ed rank of 90280 and category rank of 15937?
  4. Which college should I get in Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad after scoring 503 in PGECET? How much rank we need to get in government college?
  5. Admission in government college after scoring 2700 rank and 1500 SC rank?
  6. Can I get a government college after scoring 6468 rank in GBTU and 511 rank in B.Arch
  7. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  8. What can I do to get a government polytechnic college with rank of 20772?
  9. Can I any government college in UP after scoring 86331 and 32330? List of all the government colleges?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 10527 girl rank? Will I get government MBBS/BDS college?
  11. Can I get government or any other good college after scoring 60603 rank in UPSEE? Till what rank did UPTU admit in government college last year?
  12. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 179328 rank? Any government college is possible?
  14. Getting in government college with 46 rank in Girls and 352 rank in General category in UPSEE exam? If not government then which private college can I get?
  15. Eligibility for West Bengal government college? In which I could get after scoring a rank of 20646?
  16. Syllabus and previous year papers of CCS University, Meerut? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get a seat in government medical college or in self financing college after scoring a cutoff of 197.75?
  18. In which college can I get after scoring 1513 rank in UPTU for MCA? Can I get a government college?
26th September 2015, 01:41 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get government college with 3422 rank? Which is the best college?

Yes for the MBA you can got the government collages and that are-

>> Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Haryana

>> M.D. University, Rohtak
Haryana

>> University of petroleum and energy study, Dehradun
Uttra khand

>> G.J.U. University, Hisar
Haryana

>> Delhi University, Delhi

>> Chandigarh University, Chandigarh

>> Lovely professional University, Jalandhar
Punjab

>> Punjab technical university, Patiala
Punjab

>> Indira Gandhi International open University, Delhi

>> Haryana collage of technology and management, Kaithel
Haryana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?