7th March 2012, 10:10 AM
imranarshad

Can I get a job in private companies or government sector after completing graduation from Zoology Hons with 59%?

Sir,
I have completed my graduation from zoo(Hon's) with 59% and advanced diploma in CSI from IFS , pune with 62.25%. can I get the job in private companies or govt. sector ?And what would be the salary?
Imran Athar

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  2. Job oriented course after BSc. Zoology hons
  3. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. What kind of job will I be able to get in private sector?
  6. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
  7. What are the career options after LLB? -- [New]
  8. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  9. Career opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  10. Which is the best sector to get a job after graduation?
  11. What are the options I have after completion of graduation in Zoology?
  12. Why candidates are influenced in Private jobs if there are huge scope in Government Sector?
  13. What can I do after completing graduation course in Zoology hons
  14. For what kind of jobs will I get after passing class 12th science with 72%?
  15. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics, Mathematics, Statistics in both private and government sector?
  16. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
  17. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  18. What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics?
3rd March 2013, 11:57 AM
Anubhavrath

Default Re: Can I get a job in private companies or government sector after completing graduation from Zoology Hons with 59%?

yes you can get jobs in any private companies after completing graduation from zoology hons in 59%,the only thing that you have to pay attention is your personal interview......it is very much important now a days....you can get jobs in any of the private medicine manufacturing companies in India....but with this percentage of marks its difficult to get a job in govt.sector.....
but you should try for those also.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?