15th May 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in BITSAT after scoring 83% in 12th and 58% in Physics?

hi i am Hema vennela i scored 83%in my +2 but i scored 58% in my physics can i get a seat in bitsat if i score a nice mark in my upcoming exam and i wanted to know whether the percentage to be seen is for only +2 or the combined result of +1 and +2 i am from ANDRA PRADESH plz do send me the reply and my email id is [email protected]

24th May 2012, 03:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in BITSAT after scoring 83% in 12th and 58% in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am Hema vennela i scored 83%in my +2 but i scored 58% in my physics can i get a seat in bitsat if i score a nice mark in my upcoming exam and i wanted to know whether the percentage to be seen is for only +2 or the combined result of +1 and +2 i am from ANDRA PRADESH plz do send me the reply and my email id is [email protected]
BITSAT stands for BITS Admission Test conducted by BITS Pilani for integrated undergraduate courses.
In order to be eligible for the test, candidate must have passed higher secondary level of examination with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and must have scored an aggregate of 75% marks in this subject combination.
Apart from that, candidate must have also scored 60% marks in each of these subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

You have not mentioned the marks you scored in aggregate in the aforementioned subject combination, as well as in each of the subjects, but as per your marks in Physics, which is less than 60%, you will not be considered eligible for BITSAT.
4th June 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in BITSAT after scoring 83% in 12th and 58% in Physics?

I have scored 270 in BITSAT in 2012. Where do I stand?
17th April 2013, 11:10 AM
GAYATRI MANDAVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the percentage of both +1 & +2 is considered for any entrance exam on average.all you need is to pass +1 and +2 normal B.E. programme but for integrated courses u need to score 75% in groups with atleast 60% in each.the integrated courses list is given below.so you have to get through the online test first and if u get selected have to chose a B,E programme for 4 years.you have to have a good command in english and logical reasoning also along with maths,physics n chemistry to clear the test. ALL THE BEST

1. Integrated First Degree Programmes to which admissions will be made on the
basis of BITSAT-2013:
(i) at BITS, Pilani – Pilani Campus:
B.E.(Hons.): Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics,
Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing .
B.Pharm.(Hons.);
M.Sc.(Hons.): Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics
and
M.Sc.(Tech.): General Studies, Finance, Information Systems.
(ii) at BITS, Pilani – Goa Campus:
B.E.(Hons.): Chemical, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics
& Instrumentation, Mechanical.
M.Sc.(Hons.): Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics.
and
M.Sc.(Tech.): Information Systems.
(iii) at BITS, Pilani – Hyderabad Campus :
B.E.(Hons.): Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication,
Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical.
B.Pharm.(Hons.);
M.Sc.(Hons.): Biological Sciences, Chemistry; Economics, Mathematics, Physics
and
M.Sc.(Tech.): Information Systems.
Note: All students admitted to M.Sc.(Hons.) programmes are given an option
to work for a second degree for one of the B.E. (Hons.)/B.Pharm.(Hons.)
programmes under the dual degree scheme, assignment being made by
competition on their performance at BITS at the end of first year, separately
in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses. Under this scheme, a student
normally requires five years to complete both the degrees and is awarded
both the degrees, namely M.Sc.(Hons.) and B.E.(Hons.)/B.Pharm.(Hons.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?