8th June 2019, 11:29 AM
Rambolt

Can I join Indian Defence forces using distance graduate education degree?

Hi Sir, I'm Ram I finished my 12th with 60% mark now I want to know that can I join Indian defence Forces and my age is 20. If it's not possible can I join it with degree getting by distance education.

11th June 2019, 10:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Defence forces using distance graduate education degree?

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to appear for AFCAT, CDS and other examination for recruitment in defence forces.

So, if you will pursue the degree from a recognised university then you are eligible to appear in the examination. Candidates after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for final selection.
12th June 2019, 02:15 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Defence forces using distance graduate education degree?

You are eligible to join the defence force after the bachelor degree from a recognised university.

At the age of 20 years after 12th, you are eligible to join force but not as an officer.

Entrance examination is conducted for selection in the service. You will have to appear and qualify in the examination for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?