27th April 2011, 05:15 PM
chaaaru

Can I join MBA in Anna University affiliated colleges at the age of 29?

i'm 29 years old.....could i join mba in anna university affiliated colleges at this age

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MBA course in Anna University affiliated colleges at the age of 29? What is the procedure?
  2. Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai
  3. What is the fee structure of MBA in Anna University and Anna University Affiliated Colleges?
  4. What is the rule regarding Cross Major in Anna University affiliated colleges? -- [New]
  5. How to do M.Tech in any government college without GATE?
  6. List of colleges affiliated to Anna University offering admission with 25.27 marks in TANCET?
  7. How to join as a lecturer after completing MBA under Anna University, Chennai?
  8. Fee structure of MS/CSE regular courses under Anna University affiliated colleges?
  9. Date of start of classes for B.Tech Batch under Anna University affiliated colleges? When to deposit the fees?
  10. What is the next procedure after the results of TANCET exam?
  11. Which colleges will I get in Coimbatore and Trichy Affiliated to Anna University after scoring 184.25 cutoff marks?
  12. Will I get ECE in college affiliated to Anna University after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  13. What is the maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges?
  14. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  15. Date of issue of application forms for MBA TANCET exam by Anna University?
  16. EEE admission
  17. Which are the top 15 colleges offering Chemical Engineering course in Tamilnadu(Affiliated to Anna University)?
  18. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
13th June 2011, 05:50 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join MBA in Anna University affiliated colleges at the age of 29?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaaaru View Post
i'm 29 years old.....could i join mba in anna university affiliated colleges at this age
Yes You are eligible to apply for MBA course in Anna University Affilated Colleges because to get admission in MBA course, you need graduate degree of minimum three years of study duration after the completion of 10th and 12th Levels or equivalent study and a pass in the entrance test conducted by Anna University.

But to get admission in Anna University Afflilated colleges you need to appear for TANCET examination and to appear in TANCET examination you need to pass in your bachelor degree examination.

Final Year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for TANCET entrance examination. There is no age eligiblity to apply for TANCET examination for MBA programme. So at this given age, if you are interested in MBA course, then yes you are eligible to apply for MBA course in Anna University Affilated colleges.

The application form of TANCET examination was availiable online After the declaration of Notification, You can also obtained the application form by post by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form. So, please dont worry, if you have completed your graduate degree examination, then definitely you are eligible to get admission in MBA course in Anna University Affilated Colleges, And for complete information please visit the official website of Anna University -

www.annauniv.edu
13th June 2011, 06:37 PM
miiky

Default Re: Can I join MBA in Anna University affiliated colleges at the age of 29?

Obviously you are eligible to apply for MBA course in Anna University affilated colleges because to get admission in MBA course you need graduate degree.
To get admission in Anna University affilated colleges you need to appear in TANCET examination. You need to pass your your bachelor degree examination.
Final year appearing students are also eligible to apply for TANCET examination for MBA program.
13th June 2011, 07:50 PM
venkatgct

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaaaru View Post
friend,

MBA is a post grad level programme which is open to any candidates with a graduate degree from a valid university, with a pass criteria.

the admission to MBA of anna univ affiliated colleges is thru, TANCET, tamilnadu common entrance test.

the exam is conducted once a yr.

the application forms are given out thru gov colleges in tamilndau, where also the couselling takes place.

u r given to choose amongst various colleges in tamilnadu based upon ur rank.

regards...
13th June 2011, 09:59 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
yes you are eligible for join in anna university
because there is no such criteria for this.

Yes You are eligible to apply for MBA course in Anna University Affilated Colleges because to get admission in MBA course, you need graduate degree of minimum three years of study duration after the completion of 10th and 12th Levels or equivalent study and a pass in the entrance test conducted by Anna University.
14th June 2011, 02:57 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Can I join MBA in Anna University affiliated colleges at the age of 29?

Yes,
You are eligible to apply for MBA course in Anna University Affilated Colleges
To get admission in MBA course, you Must be graduate.
best of luck
15th June 2011, 01:07 AM
foreturner
Senior Member+

yes you can join MBA in anna university

Please understand that MBA is not some typical educational

qualification, originally it was meant for experienced professionals

to come together and learn something from each other and share

their experiences and learn, and progress to middle management,

so AGE IS NO BAR in MBA.

For anna university u have to appea in TANCET .. the entrance exam

and get a seat through counseling

The exam is conducted yearly.
2nd July 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

hi. can anyone help me???
i have written tancet mba 2011 and i have secured 26.200 marks. I have applied for the counselling in anna university guindy campus. will i get a seat in any anna university affiliated colleges?
some said that we have to apply in coimbatore for affiliated colleges. is it true? i m confused and worried. should i have applied in coimbatore also?? i was not aware of it. wat should i do now. can anyone help me????
4th July 2011, 01:58 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you are eligible for doing MBA.. Age is not a barrier here..
As you have mentioned that you want to do MBA under Anna University, then you can go for it..
Anna University is one of the best university in our country..
for doing MBA under Anna university you have to appear in TANCET means Tamil Nadu common entrance test.. after clearing the test they will call you for interview...
after cracking the interview you can take admission in MBA under Anna university..
There is no age limit to appear in Tancet..
so, get prepare for the entrance test..
All the best..
12th October 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

hi...my age is 29..i finished my diploma 3years & Degree 3years(Thru distance education),in my degree i have low percentage only,i have 45% in degree,i have any option to study MBA thru regular college,please help me,if any option please guide me....
12th October 2011, 03:04 PM
kannan_265

hi...
i completed my diploma 3years & degree 3years,but i completed my degree thru distance education, i have 45% of marks in the degree,i can able to join MBA regular course..i yes please guide me....
17th October 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

get i want admission for mba in anna university without entrance exam
26th June 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i got 37 marks in tancet mca. What will be my rank?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?