2nd March 2012, 07:48 PM
kamini naithani

Can I transfer from SMU to Delhi University? I am doing BCA 4th sem

i am doing bca 4th sem from sikkim manipal university. and my question is
can i get transfer from this university to delhi university or may be in coressponding delhi university without loosing my 2nd year .

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do BCA from SMU through correspondence ? Am I eligible for MCA as a regular student? I'm in 4th sem and want to quit B.Tech(IT)
  2. Wipro WASE job opportunity with a backlog
  3. What is the criteria to get a job in Infosys after completion of BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to appear in NIMCET with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  5. How to get a job in IT sector after doing BCA?
  6. Model Question Papers for Mathematics for 4th semester of BCA course of Bangalore University?
  7. How to have a good career in Ethical Hacking field after passing BCA from SMU? Is SMU recognized by USA?
  8. Names of recognized(By GOI) universities in India? I just appeared in 4th semester of MBA from SMU
  9. Am I eligible for admission in JNU for MCA course? I have 47% in 10th(RBSE BOARD) and 64% in 12th (CBSE BOARD). I am currently doing BCA from JNU.
  10. How much salary can I get after completing my BCA from SMU?
  11. Bharathiar University BCA 4th Sem. Operating Systems exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Bharathiar University, BCA, 4th Sem., Operating Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to take transfer after Semester A? I am doing GNIIT from Gorakhpur
  14. Percentage required to get placed in WIPRO? Procedure of selection? Useful tips for the interview?
  15. Am I eligible to get placed after completing BCA 2nd year?
  16. Can I get transfer into good college of Mumbai University for 2nd year? -- [New]
  17. Detailed information about BCA course in SMU, Midnapore
  18. How can I do B.Ed from SMU? I am studying MBA from the same university
25th August 2012, 08:30 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I transfer from SMU to Delhi University? I am doing BCA 4th sem

Hi dear..

Generally, you can transfer your University to another one, but after 1st year only ie. after 2nd semester. Now , you cannot go to Delhi University from SMU. It's better to complete your BCA in SMU only, otherwise you would face an ultimate loss of Time, study and money as you have to start from 1st year itself.

Take your decision to remain in SMU and complete your BCA

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
4th June 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

hi,
m doing BCA from SMU , i want to join any other short term course for extra knowledge , please suggest me some courses for which i can apply for.
thank u
27th June 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

can i transfer for mca in du after comleting bca ?
20th September 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

doing syba french from mumbai university and want to transfer to delhi university for my nxt semester ie 4th for BA FRENCH. is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?