15th December 2015, 12:57 AM
zaigam merchant

CBSE 10th school exam passed candidate can get admission in 11th Gujarat board without entrance exam?

My child is in 10 std cBSC he is giving school exam not board after 10th will he get admission in 11th science in gujart board without any entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  2. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  3. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  4. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  5. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  7. Whether a candidate becomes Domicile of Gujarat if pursue 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  8. In which school of Delhi I will get admission to study in 11th CBSE if secured 84% in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  9. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  10. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  11. Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?
  12. Can I take admission in SCI of Gujarat board after 10th from CBSE board?
  13. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  14. Can i switch to CBSE from ICSE after 11th?
  15. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  17. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  18. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
15th December 2015, 09:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE 10th school exam passed candidate can get admission in 11th Gujarat board without entrance exam?

Yes definitely you are eligible for your admission in Gujarat Board for your higher secondary degree course without any entrance examination if the institute in which you are interested to take admission does not conduct admission test for admission in their institute after passing your Class 10th with CBSE School based examination as there is no official difference in the value of certificate provided to School based candidates and Board based candidates.

But at the time of admission you will have to submit the necessary documents such as marksheet, passing certificate, migration, transfer certificate, character certificate and other essential documents which verifies your legal candidature.

For more and exact details about the procedure of admission in the institute of Gujarat board you can visit its official link or any nearby institute affiliated to the same board.
15th December 2015, 09:28 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE 10th school exam passed candidate can get admission in 11th Gujarat board without entrance exam?

Yes, he is eligible to get admission in any recognised board after 10th from School board conducted by CBSE.

As, there is no difference in school or board based examination as both candidates are eligible to get admission in any recognised board in 11th.

But he will have to qualify in entrance examination for Gujarat board if the admission in particular school is through entrance examination. For more information give the name of school where you want to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?