1st September 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges offering disaster management in India?

what are the colleges offering disaster management in india..please telll me

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to do MSc in disaster management? Which are the colleges offering this course in Mumbai -- [New]
  3. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  4. What are the future prospects for students pursuing B.A General Degree in Geography? Which are the colleges in India which offer courses in Disaster Management?
  5. Colleges & universities offering M.COM in Marketing Management in India?
  6. Best top rated colleges offering aviation management in India and Abroad?
  7. Best colleges in India offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  8. Details about different colleges or universities offering M.Com in Marketing Management in India? What are the future prospects of M.Com in Marketing Management?
  9. List of the colleges offering construction management in India or Maharashtra?
  10. Best colleges for BBA in Logistics management?
  11. Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
  12. How to do disaster management course in Kolkata? Address and fee structure details?
  13. What is the duration for MCA course in Surat?
  14. Top colleges in India offering Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exam dates of disaster management courses in India?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing 3 years course in disaster management from GOU?
  17. Colleges in South India offering short term courses in both tourism management and women entrepreneurship?
  18. List of top colleges and Universities in India offering Part time MBA in Airlines and Airport Management?
22nd January 2013, 01:47 PM
ipmishra
Member+

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering disaster management in India?

Hi
Below is the list of colleges that offer disaster management in India:
Fire Institute of Research and Engineering - IGNOU Community College, Sonipat (Haryana)
Gudha- Gohana , Sonipat (Sonipat Dist.) - 131301

CEIT-IGNOU Community College, Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir)
Main Market, Chanapora , Srinagar (Srinagar Dist.) - 190015

Archbishop Powathil Assumption Community College (APACC), Changanassery (Kerala)
Assumption College Campus , Changanassery (Kottayam Dist.) - 686101

North-Eastern Hill University : The School of Education, Shillong (Meghalaya)
NEHU, Permanent Campus, Mawkynroh-Umshing , Shillong (Khasi Hills Dist.) - 793022

Jamsetji Tata Centre for Disaster Management (J.T.C.D.M), Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Tata Institute of Social Science, Malti and Jal A.D. Naoroji (New Campus), Lala Jamnadas Gupta Marg, Off V.N.Purab Marg, P.O. Box 8313, Deonar , Mumbai (Mumbai Dist.) - 400088

Asian Fire Engineering College (A.F.E.C), Nagpur (Maharashtra)
Mecosabagh Primary School Campus, Kadbi Chowk , Nagpur (Nagpur Dist.) - 440004

National Institute of Disaster Management, New Delhi (Delhi)
I.P. Estate, Ring Road , New Delhi (Delhi) - 110002

National Civil Defence College, Nagpur (Maharashtra)
Civil Lines , Nagpur (Nagpur Dist.) - 440001
20th June 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

which university is offering "Disaster Management course" in Distance mode and wt is the course duration and fees structure.pls send the details to my mail id.

[email protected]

with regards,
Satish
15th September 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i am an army soldier and my qualification is 10 2. I want to do the course of disaster management through IGNOU so please gide me that how can i do the disaster management courese during the service.
14th November 2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I am Rahul k.sharma . I want to do disaster management. because I want to help to people from this type . I childhood from one dream that I help to injuries person . so plz help me . I am studying b.com 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?