15th June 2011, 10:08 PM
sivaprasadrs2

Which are the colleges offering M.Tech in VLSI in Kerala? Is ER and DCI Trivandrum a good college?

which are the colleges offering mtech in vlsi in kerala
is er and dci trivandrum is a good one

Related Questions:
  1. Good Mtech colleges offering VLSI & embedded system? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Kerala?
  3. List of M.Tech colleges offering VLSI and Embedded course in Hyderabad?
  4. List of colleges which offer MBA in Hospital Administration in Trivandrum, Kerala? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges offering integrated physics in Kerala?
  6. How to do M.Tech in VLSI Systems and Embedded Design? Which are the good colleges for that?
  7. EEE students can do VLSI or not through PGCET Karnataka? In some college what to do if college incharge canceled my seat?
  8. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  9. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  10. Fee structure of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science in Kerala?
  11. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech ECE in Kerala?
  12. List of good colleges providing MSc in Kerala, Tamilnadu and Karnataka?
  13. Possibility to get mechanical engineering at Trivandrum Engineering College after securing 1618 rank in Kerala engineering Entrance?
  14. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  15. List of engineering colleges offering M.Tech in Kerala?
  16. List of self financing colleges in Kerala offering M.Tech in Electrical?
  17. Should I wait for interview calls or join training in some VLSI institute? Is it true that VLSI provides 100% placement?
  18. List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?
27th September 2011, 12:39 AM
rahul4490

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering M.Tech in VLSI in Kerala? Is ER and DCI Trivandrum a good college?

yes. they are good colleges. i have friends studying there.
In case of any clarification, please do post it here
11th November 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering M.Tech in VLSI in Kerala? Is ER and DCI Trivandrum a good college?

Please give me the details of newly allowed M.Tech course in NSS Colllege of Engineering,Palakkad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?