30th July 2010, 12:21 PM
RAGHUNATHA REDDY V

Colleges offering MSc Correspondence in Central Area of City? What is the fee structure of the course?

Send me mail about the coll for msc correspondence in central area of city n the fee structures for whole course. Need a good coll with better results.

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?
  2. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  4. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  5. Colleges offering Ph.D in Correspondence being a candidate of M.Sc in Zoology? Fee structure for this course?
  6. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  8. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to do CA course in correspondence after completing B.Com?
  10. Colleges offering mining course through correspondence? Fee structure details for the same?
  11. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course? -- [New]
  12. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Nanotechnology? Fee structure of the course in the colleges?
  14. Names of the colleges providing MD by correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  15. Colleges offering MSc correspondence course? Is there any value if I do masters degree through correspondence?
  16. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  17. Colleges in India offering MSc in IT or MSc in IT Management? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the exam?
  18. Can I do MSc Anatomy? Colleges that are offering the course in Hyderabad?
6th August 2011, 06:17 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges offering MSc Correspondence in Central Area of City? What is the fee structure of the course?

You didn’t mention that in which city you want to know this college so if you will provide the name of that city in which you want to know the college so that we can provide you better details.
30th September 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering MSc Correspondence in Central Area of City? What is the fee structure of the course?

fee structure of correspondence msc biotechnology in bangalore
22nd November 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

hi.... I'm planning to do correspondance Msc Medical Microbiology in Bangalore,plz tell me which are the colleges offering this course.
15th December 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the good part of the management studies
20th January 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

hello i have completed B.Sc in chemistry.i want to know about the colleges in maharashatra for m.sc.& fee structure for organic,drug chemistry.& biochemistry.which is the most popular branch in chemistry'
13th January 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to do Msc by corrospondance.which universities are there in maharashtra or other state?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?