30th August 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Colleges providing B.Pharmacy course for those who have passing 12th with 86.5%?

Sir i am rahul from andhrapradesh . I passed my intermediate with 86.5%.please give me details about tha colleges offering bpharmacy in ur state .my mail id [email protected]

13th January 2012, 09:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges providing B.Pharmacy course for those who have passing 12th with 86.5%?

The eligibilty for undergraduate courses is 10+2 pass from a recognised institution.The admission to most of these courses is done through various entrance tests at different levels and for rest of the courses the admission is done directly. List of colleges which provides this course:-

Bapatla College of Pharmacy (BCOP)

Bojjam Narasimhulu Pharmacy College

Chalapathi Institute Of Pharmacetical Science

Hindu College Of Pharmacy

Pragathi Pharmacy College
30th March 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges providing B.Pharmacy course for those who have passing 12th with 86.5%?

How many B-pharmacy collage in Mumbai? Which are those? What is cut off of these collages?
11th June 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. i got 89.2 percent and i got 33069 in eamcet can i get b pharmacy
15th June 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

m in 12th now....
I want 2 do pharmacy....
n want 2 knw its cut off n government colleges fpr pharmacy in mumbai....??? kindly tell me plz....
22nd June 2023, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Iam a bipc student. I want to know what is the cut off rank in bojjam narisimulu pharmacy college. And what is the fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?