11th April 2018, 01:53 AM
Roopanshi20

Colleges under DU South Campus offering BCom(Banking & Insurance) course?

Hello, I have just completed my 12th Board exam and waiting for the result. Actually after my 12th I want to study BCom with Banking & Insurance specialization. So, I would like to know about the colleges under Delhi University of South Campus where this course is available?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in BSc Honors in DU after passing 12th with 62%?
  2. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  3. Admission in DU college after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  5. Need information about the colleges offering Integrated M.Sc. course in Nano Technology in South India?
  6. List of colleges offering BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Udaipur
  7. Details of the colleges offering BSc and MSc in South India? What are the job opportunities?
  8. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  9. Which are the colleges in South India offering Architecture course?
  10. Where to apply for Post MA Diploma in Persian Palaeography course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  11. Which colleges are offering Astrophysics BSc course in South India? How to apply there and what is the minimum qualification?
  12. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Computer Science in South India?
  13. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  14. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  15. List of colleges offering BS(Mechanical Engineering) in South Africa
  16. How many marks are required to get admission at DU?
  17. Best Colleges in South India offering B.Sc (Honors) in Physics?
  18. Universities offering MBA in South Africa -- [New]
30th April 2018, 04:21 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges under DU South Campus offering BCom(Banking & Insurance) course?

Some best colleges under Delhi University south campus which offer B.Com(Banking and Insurance) course are listed below.

>> Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSR)
>>Sri Venkateswara College (Venky)
>>Kamala Nehru College (KNC)
>>Gargi College
>>Delhi College of Arts and Commerce (DCAC)
>>Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?