27th December 2011, 11:19 PM
Madhukar J.Jadhav

For which Companies am I eligible being a candidate having secured 50% in BCA and 65% in MCA?

I have pass in bca but Bca Per 50% And Mca 65% Which company Can gives job to me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MCA course being a candidate having secured 57.8% in Intermediate and 58.7% in BCA?
  2. Job opportunities in IT Sector for a candidate who has secured 61% in BCA and 55% in MCA of IGNOU?
  3. Which Companies am I eligible having secured 48% in 10th, 65% in 12th, 79% in BCA and 79% in MCA?
  4. Eligibility for BCA and MCA without having maths as subject in 12th level? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing BCA course and din not have Mathematics in 10+2?
  6. Am I eligible to join Wipro if secured 70% in 10th, 61% in 12th, 59% in BCA and 65% in MCA? What kind of posts are available?
  7. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 67% marks in MCA?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  9. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 70% marks in MCA?
  10. How can I get job in IBM being a MCA student and having secured 75% in BCA?
  11. Which Companies am I eligible for Placements being a candidate having secured 50% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 85% in BCA?
  12. Am I eligible for placement on campus after scoring 59.08% in 10th, 69% in 12th, 76% in BCA and 68% aggregate in MCA?
  13. For which companies am I eligible after securing 78% in MCA, 74% in BSc and 58.8% in 12th
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in any top colleges of India being a candidate having secured 65.2% in 10th, 54.8% in 10+2, 76% in BCA and pursuing MCA?
  15. For which companies can I apply after scoring 60% in BCA and BCA? and in 10th 53.6%?
  16. What should I do after 12th if I am interested in computers? What else can I do except engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to do BCA being a Diploma holder?
  18. How much percentage is needed in MCA for MNC jobs?
29th December 2011, 07:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which Companies am I eligible being a candidate having secured 50% in BCA and 65% in MCA?

You can apply for many public sector firms as most of the companies keep the cut off as 60% marks in MCA. Some of the leading public sector firms recruiting MCA candidates are ONGC, CDAC, Keltron, IOC, etc. These companies conduct written test and interview for recruiting the candidates completing MCA. You can also look for jobs in software firms. Some companies ask for consistence performance while some other companies look for performance in the written test. You can apply for these companies checking the eligibility criteria. Some of the companies recruiting MCA graduates are HP, Tata Elexi, UST Global, Accenture, etc.
29th December 2011, 08:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which Companies am I eligible being a candidate having secured 50% in BCA and 65% in MCA?

You can apply for many public sector firms as most of the companies keep the cut off as 60% marks in MCA. Some of the leading public sector firms recruiting MCA candidates are ONGC, CDAC, Keltron, IOC, etc. These companies conduct written test and interview for recruiting the candidates completing MCA. You can also look for jobs in software firms. Some companies ask for consistence performance while some other companies look for performance in the written test. You can apply for these companies checking the eligibility criteria. Some of the companies recruiting MCA graduates are HP, Tata Elexi, UST Global, Accenture, etc.
7th August 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i have 70 % in mca , 61% in bca , 71 % in puc and 46 % in 10th.... which are the companies i m eligible for ??
plz help me out.
8th January 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

can I do mca aftr ba?
3rd August 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Am i able to do mca after score 59.9% in 10th,58.9% in 12th,67%in bca plz sugest me sir
4th October 2013, 12:53 AM
seethalakshmi.R

Top companies like wipro,tcs,infosys etc., expect atleast 65% in 10th,12th and Ug & as well as in PG as now-a-days competitions are high.

But u can approach small companies either in person or send ur resume highlighted with Extra-curricular activities,achievements u have done,ur project,mini projects if any.

U can also do any additional certifications to enhance ur job opportunities.
24th December 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

My qualification is BCA, and problem wit me is my percentage...... BCA percentage is 54% and 2nd pu is 45% ,10th is 70%....and i have even completed testing course so plzzz do help me wit some couple of companies that i am elgible to...it would be a great help to me from your end
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?