7th August 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Which are the companies in Karnataka that I can have internship opportunities?

i am doing my 7th semister in electronics and communication domain...may i know about internships for projects..and companies in karnataka where i can have intership opportunities...pls also give me some websites where i can get project ideas for final year.

Related Questions:
  1. Which all companies provide internship in karnataka
  2. How to apply for internship? Companies that provide such opportunities?
  3. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA final year student in Karnataka
  6. What are the opportunities available for doing internship in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  7. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector for MCA candidates? Companies that are providing Internship?
  9. Where to get internship when doing Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
  11. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  12. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Karnataka?
  14. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  15. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  16. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  17. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  18. How to apply for internship in IITs?
28th April 2013, 04:49 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the companies in Karnataka that I can have internship opportunities?

I tell the list of some companies in Karnataka that you can have Intership opportunities :-

1] Aissel Solutions

2] Knack Consulting Services

3] New Rubric Solutions

4] I NetFrame Technologies

5] Globals Technologies

6] Clinical Research Training and Placement

To get jobs in these companies, the candidates must have these qualities :-

1] Good communication skills

2] Good personality

3] Knowledge of programming Language like C, C++, Oracle, Java

4] Problem solving skills

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best........
3rd December 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies in Karnataka that I can have internship opportunities?

i am a 2nd year student of ece dept , can i know which companies in Bangalore gives internships ? and what r the basic skills required for any kind of internship ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?