26th August 2010, 07:07 PM
karuna rani

Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?

I have completed diploma in ece & i wanted to do b.tech/ b.e with correspondence .plz suggest me the better options and also whether the correspondence degree have value or not,,thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Whether correspondence Diploma courses have been dissolved?
  2. Is there any value of correspondence B.Tech/B.E degree?
  3. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists?
  4. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to diploma course in correspondence after completion of ITI Electronics course? -- [New]
  6. Is there any value in correspondence degree? Is it a good choice to do B.Tech/B.E after diploma in interior design?
  7. Can I go directly to 2nd year for any correspondence degree after completing diploma in computer science?
  8. How can I do ceramic engineering degree through correspondence?
  9. Am i eligible for Tamil Nadu SI exam after my correspondence degree in B.Sc ?
  10. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  11. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  12. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  13. How to do my UG degree in correspondence after finishing diploma in CSE?
  14. Details on the procedure to do B.Com from correspondence after B.A?
  15. Is it worth to pursue MBA in correspondence? Which is the best university?
  16. Best way to do MBA correspondence after finishing B.A final year degree through correspondence?
  17. Details about doing B.Tech correspondence after doing diploma ECE? Do these correspondence courses have any value?
  18. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
2nd March 2011, 03:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?

There are not many reputed institutes which offer correspondence course in the Bachelors course. Also it is not advisable to go for the correspondence. There are quite a few practicals for which it is a must to attend a regular course. Since you are a diploma holder you can join the second year. You will need to clear the entrance exam for the same.
29th March 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?

i cant regular study to take some family problem so i want to study from distance education program in diploma engg in mechenical is this any benefit for me. Zia
4th May 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in cce & i wanted to do b.tech/ b.e with correspondence .plz suggest me the better options and also whether the correspondence degree have value or not,,thank u
7th May 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in electronics & telecommunication in 2007. now a days i am working in dth field as a team leader. i want to know where i can do my b.tech for which university. i want to know about value in correspondence b.tech. these degree's are approved by AICTE.
21st May 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuna rani View Post
I have completed diploma in ece & i wanted to do b.tech/ b.e with correspondence .plz suggest me the better options and also whether the correspondence degree have value or not,,thank u
come to vidya vikas in mysore u have all free courses in mysore
23rd May 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

wht is fee structure og MPhill
21st June 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i have my diploma in automobile regular i am interested of doing be/b.tech in correspondence. plz tell me about it and also it is value or not .this shivakumar form Bangalore
26th June 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in civil....now should i go for regular b.tech or corresponding b.tech with side by side job?? please help me out of this i'll be very thankful to you
is there any defference between the value of regular b.tech or corresponding..???
19th July 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i don iti(diesel) mechanical. so now i like to do diploma. so witch is best
20th July 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am robin,after diploma now i am doing job in mahindra and mahindra ltd. Please tell me Whether correspondance btec have value or not
26th September 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i have pased diploma in ece can i join btech corespondence under aicte
3rd November 2011, 11:49 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

There are not many reputed institutes which offer correspondence course in the Bachelors course. Also it is not advisable to go for the correspondence. There are quite a few practicals for which it is a must to attend a regular course. Since you are a diploma holder you can join the second year. You will need to clear the entrance exam for the same.
4th November 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in 3rd sem.of Msc IT after PGDIT.. plz suggest me universities
8th November 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I will complete my diploma in this year, n i want to know that after diploma, job is good with crspndnce degree, or regular degree is more benificial 4 me????
plz suggest me.
16th November 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I WILL COMPLETE MY DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGG.,I WANT TO DO CORRESPOND B.TECH WITH SIDE BY SIDE JOD WITH VAILID INSTITUTE. PLZ ANSWER ME.
19th December 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

which course i can do after civil dip.?,right nw im doing master diploma(contains autocad,revit,&3ds)plztellme my possibilities of good offer,is there any benifit through doing this mast dip?plz answer me my brothers & sisters,god bless you,..................
\
19th December 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

is it good going to master dip.after doing civil diploma,master dip contains(auto cad,3ds,& revit),will i get good offer after doing ast dip?or is it nt needed?plzreply my bros & sists,god bles you
15th February 2012, 12:39 AM
puchu007

30th May 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, Manjunatha here, I am Completed My Graduation(BBM) in May 2016. I am interested to take a Correspondence Course..Can you Suggest me Some Course related to Accounts
My Major Preference to C.A Please give Some Suggestion and Procedure to that Course Also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?