2nd May 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me for Masters degree after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

which is better master course after b.tech in civil engg.and from where it should be pursued

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  2. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  3. Can I do masters in Civil engineering abroad after completion of B.E in Civil?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering? -- [New]
  5. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?
  6. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  7. Which one is a better choice for me between Job and Masters degree after completion of Engineering?
  8. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  9. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  10. How to do Masters in Genetic Engineering in USA after completion of first degree in Biotechnology?
  11. Which masters degree is best choice after completion of BBA course?
  12. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad?
  13. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  14. Which Masters Degree is a better choice for me to join after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  15. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  16. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
  17. Best colleges in India for Masters Degree in Civil Engineering in Structures? Fee structure for the course?
  18. Masters Degree in Civil Engineering, Masters courses after B.E. in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
6th June 2012, 03:22 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which course is a better choice for me for Masters degree after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

hello,
The choice is yours boss. But i would like to suggest you go for M.Tech after B.Tech in civil engineering.
You can do jobs as well but for getting good jobs you must need a master degree. So m.Tech is best path for you for bright career in civil engineering.

Otherwise you may go for some administrative jobs like IAS,IES,and civil services.
But better to remain in technical field.
So this is my point of view regarding your career. but finally you have to decide what you want to do.

So take good decission for you. Good luck!!!!!!!
11th August 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me for Masters degree after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

which are the courses of master degree after completing bachelor degree in electrical engineering?
15th August 2012, 09:28 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me for Masters degree after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

The choice is yours boss. But i would like to suggest you go for M.Tech after B.Tech in civil engineering.
You can do jobs as well but for getting good jobs you must need a master degree. So m.Tech is best path for you for bright career in civil engineering.

Otherwise you may go for some administrative jobs like IAS,IES,and civil services.
But better to remain in technical field.
So this is my point of view regarding your career. but finally you have to decide what you want to do.

So take good decission for you. Good luck!!!!!!!

Thank you
13th January 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Which course should be necessary to pursue after completing b.Tech civil In India.
7th May 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

which master degree course is better after completed b.tech in computer science branch????????
15th May 2013, 10:50 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is better master course after b.tech in civil engg.and from where it should be pursued
Dear Aspirant,

After the Btech in the Civil Engg you can go for the top colleges in the country.

Like if you want to do MS then you can go for the abroad by GRE,IELTS and TOEFL process.

Or else you can stick to our country with many more options like IIT's,NIT's,BITS and Deemed universities.

These are the only most best colleges in the India where you can get a great education and also a good company placements offers.

So if you get education in the above colleges then you can have a good career in your life.

So choose wisely i have said my suggestions.Those are the best options for any Bachelor degree holders.Hope you have a great career.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
6th September 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

in which which field i am taking master degree after completing bechlor degree in engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?