8th December 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue after completing BA (English, Sociology and Economics) with 50% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with BA, my subjects were English, Sociology and Economics in which I scored 50% marks. Now I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which course should I pursue after completing BA with 50% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.Ed in English after completing BA (Sociology honors) without English?
  2. Can I pursue M.Sc in Medical Sociology after completing DMLT and B.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  3. What all courses can I pursue for a bright future? I am studying Sociology, History, Psychology, English and Economics
  4. How to pursue graduation after completing B.Com? Can I get English Hons and Sociology, Political Science and Anthropology?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in PhD after completing MA in Sociology from IGNOU?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in JNU for pursuing BA (Economics)? Is there a UG course on Economics in JNU?
  7. Possibility to study M.A.(Sociology) in BHU for B.A.(Economics) candidate?
  8. Which course should I opt for my graduation? I want to prepare for IPS exam
  9. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  10. Can I pursue MA Education after 3 years of completing BA in Sociology from IGNOU?
  11. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has Sociology, Psychology, English, Business Studies and Economics in 12th?
  12. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue MA Economics after completing B.Com (A and F)? Which University will be a better choice for pursuing MA?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue PhD after completing MA (Sociology) scoring 53% marks from Mumbai University? In which college can I apply for PhD?
  15. When and How should I apply for BA course in Psychology-Sociology and English after completing 12th? When is the entrance exam?
  16. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I pursue MA Sociology after completing B.Sc Home Science? Are these course related to each other?
  18. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course? -- [New]
24th December 2016, 02:06 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after completing BA (English, Sociology and Economics) with 50% marks?

After completion of your graduation with 50% marks you can pursue B.ED or MA. After completing your post graduation with good marks you can apply for M.PHIL or UGC NET exam. After qualifying in this exam you can opt for either PhD or assistant professor job in government colleges. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?