1st June 2010, 12:59 PM
mdivya

Courses which are best for me after B.Tech?

i have completed my btech in .now i wanted to do higher studies.i want to know about the courses which are best to do after btech...

20th July 2011, 02:15 AM
bains12

Default Re: Courses which are best for me after B.Tech?

hello dear,
if u want go in reaserch line or continue ur technical field, u can go for mtech or ms. if u want to go for your buisness or managment u can go for mba
20th July 2011, 07:21 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

There are many courses which you can choose after completing your B.tech but it depends upon your interest and ambition to choose a particular course.Some of the courses which you can choose are:-
M.tech, MBA, PDE, MS,.etc

M.Tech is nothing but specialization in one of your core subjects which you have covered in your Engineering level.If your interested in your core sector jobs then go through the GATE exam and if scored well then you will have a chance to secure a seat in IIT's, NIT's or some of the top colleges in India.If your interested in the teaching sector then M.tech course will lay the foundation for P.Hd course.After completing M.tech or P.Hd you can go through the UGC NET exam for lectureship.

MBA is abbreviated as Master in Business Administration.If your interested in the business, accounts and banking, marketing, human resource sector then this course will be really helpful for you.Some of the exams which you can go through for admission into top A and B schools of India are CAT,MAT,XAT,.etc.

Post Graduate diploma in Engineering is a one year course open for various Engineering sector students.The aims of the PDE are to prepare students for further postgraduate studies in Engineering or to enable them to convert to a Master's programme.You can even go through the GRE TOEFL exam and secure a seat for MS program outside India.If you secure a good score then you have a chance to secure a seat in top colleges global wide.
20th July 2011, 08:54 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you do not write which branch you completed your B.TECH.

ok

if you go for higher study then 2 options for you

1)M.TECH

2)MBA

both are good but choose you which you area you want to go?

first if you go for M.TECH then give the GATE entrance exam for find good college.

if you go for MBA then

you give the entrance exam like:--

CAT
MAT
XAT

anyone also give..............
20th July 2011, 09:49 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Courses which are best for me after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdivya View Post
i have completed my btech in .now i wanted to do higher studies.i want to know about the courses which are best to do after btech...
Dear friend there is too much courses after B.tech.........

1.M.TECH

2.PH.D

3.MBA

4.MCA

5.NET

6.UGC

This type too many courses is available and you can do any courses of this type.............

The best option is you join in a comany and preparation for IES.........
20th July 2011, 10:25 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, you can do many courses after B.Tech.

if you are interested to work with engineering field oriented then you must do mtech.

specially if you want to do research oriented jobs or R&D jobs, then MTech is compulsory.

you can also do MS/JRF, after B.Tech.

but if you are not interested to work in engineering field, then it is essential to do MBA.

you can do MBA in full time and part time.

all the best........
20th July 2011, 10:36 AM
abhi789
Banned

just go for m.b.a. from good institute because there are big chances of good salary in india and as well as in forgein.
20th July 2011, 01:28 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
there are many course after b.tech you can do like m.tech, mba, ms, etc.
this depend upon you to choose.
good luck.........
20th July 2011, 01:29 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
there are many course after b.tech you can do like m.tech, mba, ms, etc.
this depend upon you to choose.
good luck.........
20th July 2011, 02:21 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Many courses are available after b. tech. but which of the course is best suitable for you this is only upon your interst and your capacity.

many options like M.TECH., MBA,MS and the many of the short term courses are available.

for these courses you also give the enterance exam like GATE, CATand other.

the decesion of choosing the course is depends upon you.
this is a way to make your future.
so. take a bright decesion for your future.
thanks..
20th July 2011, 02:48 PM
ayusharma.3

If you prefer to continue to studies, you can do Post graduate courses and then obtain a Ph.D. You have lots of options during this P.G course like M.S/ M.Tech, IAS/IPS, Navy/NDA and Finance related courses like MBA.

M.S/M.Tech:
Entrance exams for Post Graduation in Engineering Courses.

If you prefer doing P.G in your field of study, you can go for M.S/M.Tech. If you are ready to go outside India and financially sound you can prefer M.S. You need to appear for GRE/TOEFL for doing M.S in Foreign countries.
MBA:
Entrance exams for Post Graduation in Management Courses.
If you prefer doing P.G in some finance related courses you can definitely go for MBA.
CAT: Common Admission Test is conducted by IIMs in India for entry to various IIMs present in India. Admissions are based on the scores in CAT exam.
Indian Civil Service:
write UPSC Exams
20th July 2011, 03:53 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After doing B.tech you can go for courses like-

M.tech-
If you have interest in technical field..
for taking admission in M.tech you have to appear in GATE...
after clearing the GATE exam you can take admission in M.tech depending on your score card.

MBA-
If you want to go for separate line like - Management.. then you can go for MBA.. For this you have to appear in CAT,MAT,XAT etc..
After clearing the exam they will call you for the interview session..

Now , you decide in which field you want to go..

All the best..
20th July 2011, 04:07 PM
Arsalaan

There are many best options nowadays for higher studies B.Tech.You need to choose wisely among them counting your interest and demand.
Here i am stating you some of them you can choose for yourself.
-MBA
-M.Tech

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration (MBA or M.B.A.) is a master's degree in business administration.It is designed to introduce students to the various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations management, etc.If you are interested in these you can apply for CAT,MAT to get into best business schools.

M.Tech stands for Master's of Technology .To get specialization in your own branch and best chance to enter into india's top institutes IIT,NIT . You need to clear the GATE entrance exam.You can give it in third year itself ,it has a 2 years validity. You can further go for P.Hd courses if you prefer teaching line.
All the Best..............
20th July 2011, 04:25 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Well Btech is its own is a very good degree and it may help you to get a very good job as soon as you done your Btech .But there are many students who likes to go for the Higher education rather then a job .Its a good thing to do higher education but the choices you have to take is most matter.You have to be clear about your future .

There are many higher education opportunity you have ::

MBA: if you are interested in this then you can take CAT exam which will help you to get admission to best B-school in India .But i will advice you to pursue this course after getting some experience of job.This is will give you an upper hand among other students.

M.tech ::You can also pursue Mtech .This is another technical field for those students who wants to make them self more technically sound.To join IIT's you have to take GATE exam.GATE score is valid for 2 years .so it means that you can take the exam when you are your prefinal year.

You can also pursue MS.You can even go through the GRE TOEFL exam and secure a seat for MS program outside India.

There are various certified course also available depending on your branch .
20th July 2011, 04:50 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hello,
It is a good that you want to do Higher Studies.
After completion of the B.Tech the best course to do is M.Tech in which you will continue your studies further in the subject which are in the B.Tech.Beside M.Tech you can also go for MBA which a very high profile course and through which you can get a good job with handsome salary.
You can also go for MS.

Best Wishes....
20th July 2011, 06:55 PM
Simmi Katiyar

That course is best for you in which you have so much interest after B.Tech. among M.Tech., MBA, MCA.
If you want to work out on any particular subject related to your B.Tech. syllabus, then you can go for higher education i.e., M.Tech., PHD, NET etc.
If you want to do something different from your B.Tech. then you can choose MBA line in fields of marketing, finance, and many others business.
You can choose MCA if you want to be a software or hardware engineer and you must know that this is the fastest growing carrier of this advanced world.
In each and every field mentioned above, there is a nice pay packages but you must decide it that which one is best for you and in which you are the best.
20th July 2011, 07:25 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Course after completing B.Tech for higher study.

After completing B.Tech course if you interested in the higher study then you have many option like M.Tech, MBA...etc. You can choose any field according to your interest. If which field your interest is more then you can go in that field. After completing graduation or any course students are confused that what to do after this but i advise you to choose any field by own interest no by another interest.

M.Tech is the Master of Technology. It is a post graduation level course of duration of 2 years. If you are interested in the technology field then you can get admission in the M.Tech course. IIT and NIT is the best college of India for M.Tech course. If you are interested in this stream then appear in the GATE examination which is conducted by management of IIT for the admission in the M.Tech programme. If your GATE score is good then you can get a chance for admission in the anyone IIT college for M.Tech course.

MBA is the Master of Business Administrative. It is duration of 2 years and it is related to the business management. If you are interested in the business field then MBA is the best option for you. Many college of India offering MBA course. To get admission in the MBA course you need to appear in the entrance examination which is conducted by college/University.

So, finally depend on you in which field you want to go. Choose any field by own interest not by parents or other interest. Before choosing any career field please think twice on that field. It will be batter for you.

Regards
~Mukul~
20th July 2011, 08:27 PM
Simmi Katiyar

Hello, you can choose any of the courses i.e., M.Tech., MBA, MCA . It depends on your interest in which field you have so much interest and you can do your better and then the best.
If you want to work out on any particular subject, then you can go for higher studies like M.Tech. and then PHD, NET. It will be for you.
If you want to do something different from your B.Tech. syllabus, Then you can choose MBA in different fields like marketing, finance, hospitality etc.
If you will do MCA you can be a software or hardware engineer.
If you want to serve our country, then you can sit in the exam like UPSC for IAS, PCS.
Each and every course mentioned above has an excellent pay-packages. Each course has in itself name, fame and money.
So decide your career after B.Tech. according to your capacity, mental ability etc.
You can choose higher studies in abroad also but for admission in foreign colleges you have to crack entrance exam. there are some exams like GRE, TOEFL, GMAT, SAT etc.
Here I am telling you some foreign universities and there websites also-
Harvard University(www.harvard.edu)
University of Cambridge, UK(www.cam.ac.uk)
Oxford University, UK(www.ox.ac.uk)
Yale University,USA(www.yale.edu)
University of Chicago, USA(www.uchicago.edu)
University of Copenhagen, Denmark(www.ku.dk)
Moscow State University, Russia(www.msu.ru)
All The Best For Your Future......
20th July 2011, 08:29 PM
Simmi Katiyar

Hello, you can choose any of the courses i.e., M.Tech., MBA, MCA . It depends on your interest in which field you have so much interest and you can do your better and then the best.
If you want to work out on any particular subject, then you can go for higher studies like M.Tech. and then PHD, NET. It will be for you.
If you want to do something different from your B.Tech. syllabus, Then you can choose MBA in different fields like marketing, finance, hospitality etc.
If you want to serve our country, then you can sit in the exam like UPSC for IAS, PCS.
Each and every course mentioned above has an excellent pay-packages. Each course has in itself name, fame and money.
So decide your career after B.Tech. according to your capacity, mental ability etc.
You can choose higher studies in abroad also but for admission in foreign colleges you have to crack entrance exam. there are some exams like GRE, TOEFL, GMAT, SAT etc.
20th July 2011, 08:45 PM
Simmi Katiyar

Question Re: Courses which are best for me after B.Tech?

Newyork University, USA(www.nyu.edu)
20th July 2011, 09:46 PM
kunjeyan5282

You can go for M.TECH in same stream in which you have completed your B.TECH degree.
20th July 2011, 11:17 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: Courses which are best for me after B.Tech?

Quote:
hello,
There are many courses which you can choose after completing your B.tech but it depends upon your interest and ambition to choose a particular course.Some of the courses which you can choose are:-
or you try for CAT, MAT, XAT......etc
21st July 2011, 12:11 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Hi,

There are two best option for you M.Tech or MBA.these are the two best higher education field for you.

If you are intrested to go in teaching field then M.Tech is best option.If you want to do M.Tech then you have to write for GATE exam.

By GATE you can find chance of admission in IIT college for M.Tech wich is best.For admission in IIT college you have to scored good marks in entrance exam.if you have scored good marks then you can find chance of admission in IIt college for M.Tech.

If you are intrested in Business line then you should choose MBA.there are various branches in MBA as HR,Financial,Marketing you can choose branch according to you.

For admission in m.Tech you have to take entrance exam of CAT/MAT.by getting good marks in these exam you can get admission in IIMs college which are best for MBA.these college provide 100% placement but for this you have to csored good marks in entrance exam.for success in MBA your command on language should be very good.
3rd September 2011, 11:44 PM
sanju38121

Sir, there are many courses are available in which you can get admission . But mainly people prefer for m.tech and MBA.

You can go for the m.tech by cracking the GATE (Graduate aptitude test) with good rank . If your rank will good then you may get admission in iits.

On other hand for MBA from the best colleges you have to crack
CAT.
MAT.
The scope of MBA in india is very good and you will get a handsome salary package after MBA.

All the best
regards
sanju.
4th September 2011, 12:23 PM
manoj rajpurohit

After b.tech you have many option for higher study. you are in the technical field so i want to suggest you to do the M.tech. this is the master degree of technology...For this you must fight the entrance examination of GATE. you should get ready for this opportunity and you have to prepare for this exam form now.....

You can also go to the MBA. This is also a good opportunity for you. you have to fight thee CAT paper for this.But you are in the technical field so you should concentrate on the m.tech.
this is my suggestion . you can choose any one.choice is yours.
Best of luck.
21st September 2011, 12:13 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hi dear
you do not write which branch you completed your B.TECH.

ok

if you go for higher study then 2 options for you

1)M.TECH

2)MBA

both are good but choose you which you area you want to go?

first if you go for M.TECH then give the GATE entrance exam for find good college.

if you go for MBA then

you give the entrance exam like:--

CAT
MAT
XAT
6th November 2011, 05:46 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

There are basically two courses which you can take, for further studies:

1. M Tech
2. MBA

M Tech is a technical course, and it basically is the next course after B Tech.

You have various colleges in India, offering M TECH. The admission is based on the entrance exam called GATE.

Otherwise, you can skip M Tech and go for MBA directly

MBA admissions is done in the IIM's and others based on the exam called CAT.

Both are one of the toughest exams

All the best
13th November 2011, 01:17 AM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

There are many courses which you can choose after completing your B.tech but it depends upon your interest to choose a particular course.Some of the courses which you can choose are:-
6th January 2012, 04:28 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
After B.Tech there are mainly two course which give you good scope in future
>> M.B.A
>> M.TECH

If you want to go in marketing field then you can chose M.B.A.
And if you want to go in research field then you go for M.TECH course.

You can also do job in govt or privet sector like:-
-I.A.S
-I.P.S
-I.E.S
-ARMY
-NAVY
-AIR FORCE
-D.R.D.O
etc

all the best!
7th January 2012, 04:49 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
After B.Tech you can do M.B.A. It will help you in earning more money.

For admissions in top college you have to quailfy the entrance exam like:-
-C.A.T
-M.A.T
-G.M.A.T
-R.M.A.T
etc

Some top M.B.A college in India:-

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)

ALL THE BEST!
18th May 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
is .net is best r nt
18th May 2012, 10:41 PM
devasree.sai
Junior Member+

There are many courses after b.tech
M.tech,mba,mca
M.TECH is the best
choose the best one al the best
24th December 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

to become a lecturer what are the higher studies option for b.tech IT graduate?
24th December 2012, 11:09 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

After doing B.tech you can go for courses like-

M.tech-
If you have interest in technical field..
for taking admission in M.tech you have to appear in GATE...
after clearing the GATE exam you can take admission in M.tech depending on your score card.

MBA-
If you want to go for separate line like - Management.. then you can go for MBA.. For this you have to appear in CAT,MAT,XAT etc..
After clearing the exam they will call you for the interview session..

Now , you decide in which field you want to go..

All the best..
13th May 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

which field i choose after b.tech(computer science) and that one is related to aerospace engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?