31st May 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir students for admission in PG course?

What is the criteria for jammu and kashmir's students ,who wants to take addmission in PG courses in other state of India ?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?
  2. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for B.ed admission in Jammu and Kashmir university? I've done B.A from DU with 40% marks
  5. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks
  7. How may I get admission in top colleges of Jammu and Kashmir if I belong to Chhattisgarh?
  8. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed from J&K?
  10. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  11. Is there any MBBS seat in any government college of JK?
  12. Datesheet of special batch of Jammu and Kashmir Board?
  13. List of reservations available for Migrants students of Jammu and Kashmir in Medical colleges in Himachal?
  14. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  15. How may I take admission in B.Ed At Jammu Kashmir University? I'm physically handicapped and have 48% marks in B.A (history hons)
  16. List of colleges offering Biomedical Diploma course in Jammu & Kashmir? -- [New]
  17. What's the admission criteria and fee structure in management seat at jammu and kashmir university?
  18. When does the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service commission take place? What is the criteria for selection?
11th January 2012, 07:29 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir students for admission in PG course?

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about criteria to join PG course in jammu and kashmir..

if any student want to join Post Graduate in any university then you should follow some points that are given below:

1.candidate must complete their Under Graduate in recognized university.
2.student must have above 60% of marks throughout entire education (some universities did not follow this)
3.if any entrance exam available then they must write and come through counseling.
4.must have other qualifications

All The Best VMSAJHEMA
20th February 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir students for admission in PG course?

what are the eligibility criteria for j &k medical pg entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?