20th March 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Date of announcement of results of WIPRO WASE which was held at Cauvery Womens College?

when the result will be declared for wipro wase held at cauvery womens college on 14 feb 2012?

19th June 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of results of WIPRO WASE which was held at Cauvery Womens College?

please send my results in the interview of wipro wase which is held on 4th november, 2011 at SV Degree college, anantapur to my
email id [email protected].
27th June 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of results of WIPRO WASE which was held at Cauvery Womens College?

when wil be the announcement of result of WIPRO WASE which was held at alva's college,moodbidri on may 12th
19th July 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a BSc graduate and I have received confirmation letter from Mahindra Satyam after 5 months as i got selected in December 2011. But up to now there is no response from them any thing like Email or Call letter or at least a call. I am so much worried and called the toll free no. of Mahindra Satyam, But they didnt respond to my call properly. If anybody is aware of this situation. Please assist me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?