22nd May 2010, 08:36 PM

Defense academy for girls: Course details, Age limit, Qualifications required?

Hi, my daugheter has passed her inter first and gone to inter second in MPC. She wants to join the defense academy and i dont know how to approach. Please send me the details of the course. What is the qualification needed and also the age limits needed please let me know. I would be highly obliged if u do the needful.
Thanking you.

22nd May 2010, 09:07 PM
prakashbioc

Default Re: Defense academy for girls: Course details, Age limit, Qualifications required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi, my daugheter has passed her inter first and gone to inter second in MPC. She wants to join the defense academy and i dont know how to approach. Please send me the details of the course. What is the qualification needed and also the age limits needed please let me know. I would be highly obliged if u do the needful.
Thanking you.
Hello
Direct your daughter to apply for the NDA in the forthcoming year, since this year exam got over and she should be 16 1/2 - 19 yrs old with 155 cm height with corresponding weight and the 6/6 vision no color and night blindness. After clearing the NDA exam, you can opt for the OTA (Officers Training Academy), IMA (Indian Military Academy), IAF(Indian Air Force) or signal corps in the army intelligence wing.

All the Best !!!!!!!!!!!
22nd May 2010, 09:16 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Defense academy for girls: Course details, Age limit, Qualifications required?

no,girls cannot go for nda it is only for unmaried male candidates we are sorry
you can check the details at http://nda.nic.in/html/nda-admission-details.html
22nd May 2010, 09:54 PM
sanjusays

Sorry to say that National defense academy is only for male candidates.....
23rd May 2010, 06:32 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

sorry dear you can go for this as NDA is for only male candidate.........but you can apply for the CDS exam after completing your graduation.........
26th May 2010, 07:52 AM
drdo99
Banned

hello,
its nice to hear from you.
Choice of career is one’s own.
One can go by ssc selection for men and women cadres both.
There are also entrances,
Look at employment news for details.

best of luck!
29th July 2010, 11:40 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hi friend yeah off course girls can join ...its really a great thing you are making you daughter to join in nda.......
National Defence Academy
Month of Commencement of Course each year January and July
Age at the time of joining 161/2-19 years
Educational Qualification Class 12 of the 10+2 system of education, or equivalent
Mode of selection NDA exam by UPSC and SSB interview
To Apply Apply in response to advertisement in March/April & Oct./Nov.
http://www.defenceindia.com/defenceind/r…
regards
azhar
30th July 2010, 06:08 AM
sathsish

Smile Re: Defense academy for girls: Course details, Age limit, Qualifications required?

Hello sir,

Direct your daughter to apply for the NDA in the forthcoming year,
that's the right choice..

All the Best !
30th July 2010, 06:56 AM
sathsish

Smile Re: Defense academy for girls: Course details, Age limit, Qualifications required?

hello sir,
am so sorry that National defense academy is only for male candidates
visit this website you can gain some more details:

http://nda.nic.in/html/nda-admission-details.html

all the very best..!!!
30th July 2010, 06:42 PM
kalyan333

Thumbs up Re: Defense academy for girls: Course details, Age limit, Qualifications required?

good.
must write the exam NDA.
and age limit is below 20 years nearly.
and requirement of physical are given at website.
so see and apply after complete MPC.
30th July 2010, 09:13 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Hi!

Yes, your daughter can join defense academy.

Here is the way in which your daughter can enter defense academy:

Month of Commencement of Course - each year January and July
Age at the time of joining - 161/2-19 years
Educational Qualification - Class 12 of the 10+2 system of education, or equivalent
Mode of selection - NDA exam by UPSC and SSB interview
How to Apply - Apply in response to advertisement in March/April & Oct./Nov.
31st July 2010, 12:54 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Defense academy for girls: Course details, Age limit, Qualifications required?

Quote:
Thanking you.
soory it not for girls here male can only apply............................................. .............
21st August 2010, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

NDA is only for boy candidates. girl can sive the SSD or CDS exams in the final year of their graduation.
21st August 2010, 11:14 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear frend,
I am very sorry to inform that girls cannot enter National Defence Academy.......for more details www.nda.nic.in......
good Luck!!!!!!!
26th August 2010, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

can anyone please post the link for futher details of cds & ssd exams .. its a request.
29th August 2010, 09:57 AM
Rickers

hello,

Yes offcourse girls are allowd to enter in th field of defense.
There are many post in the indian air force, you just apply for them.
You can apply for Technical, Administrative and Ground level jobs.
So just visit the official website of the Indian Air Force.
Good luck!!!!!
for more details visit
www.indianairforce.nic.in
17th September 2010, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

hello,

i am persuing B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) final year...what all scope i've in defense services?
plz rpl as soon as possible.
22nd September 2010, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

im a female (age-18), 12th pass out. who has pursed law, but am i eligiable to give NDA exam in the forthcoming year i.e next year or is there any other exam through which i can join defence force?
23rd September 2010, 12:25 PM
yogeshkumarsoni

hi friend yeah off course girls can join ...its really a great thing you are making you daughter to join in nda.......
National Defence Academy
Month of Commencement of Course each year January and July
Age at the time of joining 161/2-19 years
Educational Qualification Class 12 of the 10+2 system of education, or equivalent
Mode of selection NDA exam by UPSC and SSB interview
To Apply Apply in response to advertisement in March/April & Oct./Nov.
http://www.defenceindia.com/defenceind/r…
24th September 2010, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Are you sure girls can apply for NDA exam...because in many site its written "UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES ONLY"
do u know any good advicer or councellor in mumbai how can guide properly in pursuing this as a career for a girl
24th September 2010, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

iam a female iam in 10th now. i really want to join the indian army . it is my desire from 1st standard
to be an indian and die for india i have taken commerce what should i do for getting into the indian
army? please tell me what i should do

my email id is:
[email protected]
10th October 2010, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

hi iam of 18 .i want go for nda. thisis my dream. but i am very weak in maths .so please help me
16th October 2010, 11:30 PM
jyoti gaur

hello i am jyoti gaur i despirately want to join indian army but i dont know the fields of that. that's why i came to you so please tell me about the fields,qualification, forms as soon as possible
3rd November 2010, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Thanking you.
sir NDA exam not for girls but only for unmarried boys who aare apeared in 10+2..... but girls can join army after completion graduation/.... Rajbir Singh
12th November 2010, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

hi ......m grl.....i have completed my 12 frm science strem..........n now m dong english hons............n i waana to join indian airforce ...........so wht shoul i do.?
29th November 2010, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in N.D.A.Please tell me whitch Qualifications to join ?
30th November 2010, 05:40 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Hello here iam providing the details,

Eligibility
One should be below 16-19 years of age.
one has to complete his 10+2.
Eligibility by NDA exam by UPSC and some interview.
1st December 2010, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is sireesha i want to join n.d.a plz tel me what qualifications to join .
3rd December 2010, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

date of birth 01\07\1987 sir mera MBA ho gaya hein ,kya mein cds ke exaim de sakti hu or kis field
ke.or uski procidure .or dusri social service ke bare mai bhi janna chati hu psc or ias ke alawa
thank you sir
19th December 2010, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

why can't girls join NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY ?
30th December 2010, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my 12th and doing my graduation by open university i am 21yrs now can i appear for nda or any other course
31st December 2010, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Good Morning Sir, I have completed my 12th and doing B.Com by open university. I am a girl , my birth is on 09-09-1989. I have a dream to join NDA .can i appear for NDA?
6th February 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir ,am priya doing 3rd year btech in civil engg .i am a girl ,my date of birth is 3-6-1990 and i have a dream to join in defence . how can i appear to NDA after completion of btech and also tel me what the qualification should i have ,to appear NDA. also tel me about the physic( height and weight). i will be waiting for ur reply
13th February 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir. I am a girl and born in Nov 1988.I have completed Bsc biotechnology in 2010 and now pursuing MA English as private candidate.I am working as clerk in Military Engineer Services since may 2010.i want to become an Officer in indian defence forces or in MES.Suggest me how can I fulfil my dream.
28th February 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir !!!!
iam appearing for 2 for the year 2011 so may i know the details of applying NDA....????
with age limit and qualification...!!!!!!
7th March 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, what is the eligibility criteria to join army for girls?
8th March 2011, 11:18 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Defense academy for girls: Course details, Age limit, Qualifications required?

Dear sir,

Your decision is very good that you are planning to send your daughter in the defense.

In defense women can join through Short Service Commission (SSC)

For SSC Age limit is for-

1. Flying branch: 19 to 23 years.
2. For Technical branch: 18 to 28 years.
3. for Ground duty branches: 20 to 23 Years

Notification is given twice in a year: Feb/Mar and Aug/Sep

For more details you can visit website:

www.careerairforce.nic.in

All the best.
17th March 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOIN NDA.I COMPLETED MY 10 2.I'M 19 IN AGE.WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO INCULCATE IN ME BEFORE APPEARING FOR THE EXAM THIS YEAR.MY EYE SIGHT IS 6/6.MY HEIGHT IS 5'2".
17th March 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOIN NDA.I COMPLETED MY 10 2.I AM 19 IN AGE.MY HEIGHT IS 5'2".MY EYE SIGHT IS 6/6.PLEASE TELL ME THE DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR ME BEFORE APPEARING FOR THE EXAM OF NDA.
1st April 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to join indian army tell me the minimum hight and whate need to enter in indian army plz plz
6th April 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

hello
m a grl n i hav given my 12th boardz examz from cbse i had commerce maths as my subjects...tell me how to appear on d exam.and if graduation is necessary to appear then b.arch will work as a graduation???????
14th April 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam i m in 10th class & i want to join indian army so plz tell me main class 11th mein konsa subject lu or mujhe uske baad kya krna hoga?
15th April 2011, 04:40 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
Direct your daughter to apply for the NDA in the forthcoming year, since this year exam got over and she should be 16 1/2 - 19 yrs old with 155 cm height with corresponding weight and the 6/6 vision no color and night blindness. After clearing the NDA exam, you can opt for the OTA (Officers Training Academy), IMA (Indian Military Academy), IAF(Indian Air Force) or signal corps in the army intelligence wing.

Thanks.
15th April 2011, 06:44 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
no,girls cannot go for nda it is only for unmaried male candidates we are sorry
you can check the details at http://nda.nic.in/html/nda-admission-details.html

thanks
17th April 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir iam preeti paul and i am in 12 class i want to know the total information for girls military academy
Thank you.
29th April 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir
hello sir i am preeti paul of class 12 arts i want to know that can i take admission by choosing arts stream.
if i so than please sent me information to join acedmy.
30th April 2011, 03:29 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

hi,
here iam providing the details,

Eligibility
One should be below 16-19 years of age.
one has to complete his 10+2.
Eligibility by NDA exam by UPSC and some interview.
thanks
2nd May 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

hello
i am preeti paul and i am in class 12 arts . and i want to ask that i choose arts stearm so is i can join girls military acedmy.if i so so please sent me full information .
THANK YOU
6th May 2011, 10:35 AM
peerti

hello
sir i am preeti paul and i want to know that what qualification should be require for the IMA . and i also want to know that after 12 class what should be i do for enterd in entrance exam by upsc.and how much percentage i have to got in 12 class.
11th May 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

yes.I want to know the qalification to join the army.I want to know total information.So pls send the details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?