17th November 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the colleges for MBA?

I need detail information about colleges for mba...pleaes send to me the information

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best options after completion of B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  2. What are the subjects taught in MBA? Detailed information, list of colleges and scope of MBA?
  3. Which is better to study among MBA(IT) and DBA after completing B.Sc(IT)? Detailed information about MBA(IT) course?
  4. Detailed information about MBA with fee expenses for T.Y.B.Com student?
  5. Detailed information, procedure and fee structure of MBA course for T.Y.B.Com last year student?
  6. Detailed information and scope of MBA(HR) program?
  7. Detailed information on how to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Which are the best colleges in AP?
  8. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  9. Detailed information about M.Pharma in USA? Top colleges and their fee structure?
  10. Can I study MBA after completing 12th Commerce? Detailed information and benefits of doing MBA?
  11. Detailed information about Ph.D in HR programme?
  12. Detailed list of colleges with fee structure in USA for M.Pharma programme?
  13. Should I have to appear in CAT for study MBA? Detailed information about JMEG recruitment exam for B.Tech student?
  14. Detailed information, procedure and requirements to study MBA in UK for BCA final year student?
  15. Any NITs in India offering Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about MBA course? Specialization to study in MBA for B.Pharmacy graduate?
  17. List of colleges which offer PhD in Life Science and Biotechnology course in India? Detailed information about this course? -- [New]
  18. Detailed information about summer internship in ICICI or HDFC banks for MBA 2nd semester?
30th April 2012, 11:12 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about the colleges for MBA?

dear friend,
the following are the top universities OR colleges in India for MBA:
  • Bharathidasan university
  • Indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing
  • Maharshi dayanand university
  • All india management association
  • Amity university,New delhi.
  • NIILM university
  • Bharati vidyapeeths institute of management & research
  • Delhi institute of management and science
  • Rai university
  • Modern institute of management
  • Indian institute of management ,calcutta.
  • Indian school of business(ISB)
  • Management development institute.

all the best...............
1st May 2012, 03:54 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed information about the colleges for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need detail information about colleges for mba...pleaes send to me the information

See it is always preferable to do regular MBA course after clearing your entrance exams from any reputed College/University/Institute.

There are various MBA entrance exams which are being conducted by top B-schools in India. Here is the list of MBA entrance exam that you can move ahead with.

MBA entrance exam which you need to pass are :
CAT - Common Admission test conducted by IIMs (October-NOV)
XAT- Xavier Admission test conducted by XLRI-Jamshedpur( January)
SNAP conducted by SIBM-Pune (December)
MAT (Feb, May, Sept, December)
IIFT conducted by IIFT- Delhi (November)
NMAT conducted by NMIMS- Mumbai (Dec-Jan).

You haven't mentioned the specialization you want to do in MBA like (HR, Finance, marketing, International Business, Event management, Entrepreneurship and family Business, IT, NGO management, Real Estate Management, Sports Management etc.). Not all the institutions/universities offer all these courses.
You should be more precise with your question to get proper information.

Though some of the universities which offer most of these specializations in MBA are:

Manav Rachna International University
AREI Aravali campus, sector-43, Delhi-Surajkund Road, Faridabad.
Tel: 0129-4198100
Mob: +91-7407557576
Web: www.mrei.ac.in

Indira Gandhi Open University (IGNOU) is a recognised and one of the largest University in the world. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) vide its letter 'F No. AICTE/Academic/MOU- DEC/2005, Dated May 13, 2005', has specified that the MCA and MBA are recognised by AICTE.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU):

Sikkim Manipal University
Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?