26th February 2012, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Detailed Information regarding GP Rating course? Fee structure for this course?

Sir/Maidam,
I have completed 10th with 68% marks and 12th with 64% marks in PCM.
I want to apply a form for the course GP Rating.
I want basic information(fee structure,entrance exams).

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  2. Detailed information, fee structure, model question papers and scholarships offered by GRE?
  3. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  4. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  5. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  6. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  7. Detailed Information regarding CA course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. Eligibilty and fee structure for Rating courses in Merchant Navy after 10th and 12th(3rd division) from Bihar Board
  9. Detailed information and fee structure of Banking Diploma course for B.Sc(Maths) graduate?
  10. What is the detailed structure and couseling fees for MCA?
  11. Duration and Fee structure for G P Rating course?
  12. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
  13. Detailed Information regarding SAP course? What will be the fee structure to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?
  15. Detailed information about M.Pharma in USA? Top colleges and their fee structure?
  16. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  18. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India? -- [New]
28th February 2012, 01:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding GP Rating course? Fee structure for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Maidam,
I have completed 10th with 68% marks and 12th with 64% marks in PCM.
I want to apply a form for the course GP Rating.
I want basic information(fee structure,entrance exams).
In order to pursue General Purpose Rating course, one must have scored a minimum of 40% marks in the secondary level examination and must have studied Physics and Mathematics and must have scored a minimum of 40% marks in English.

Duration of the course- 6 months

Institutes offering the course:

Orissa Maritime Academy
Sriram Institute of Maritime Studies
Academy of Maritime Studies
Commander Ali Academy of Merchant Navy
Columbus Maritime Training Institute
B.P. Marine Academy

For further information regarding the course, contact the institutes mentioned above.
29th May 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding GP Rating course? Fee structure for this course?

what is fees of the gp raiting?
19th July 2012, 02:29 PM
subinv

Looking For GP Rating Cousre??

Get INDIAN CDC with iN 6 months from,goa

Qualification: 10th

Contact 9947212656 9446869963
3rd September 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

whats the fees of gp rating course
10th February 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

how get indian cdc from goa?give me fees details in goa
19th July 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Gp rating details and fees ...???
1st May 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed 10th with 64% marks English 49% and 12 th 62.8 % in English 59 %.details information of gp rating coarse.
15th September 2014, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

I want to join merchant navy after my Bsc. .i have all the required qualification for gp rating as well as foq DNS.
i am 22 nw .please guide me if possible.
[email protected]
phn :9538922910,9386980725
1st February 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir, ham jis academy se GP Rating course krenge kya , wahi academy hame job dilwane mai help karti hai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?