17th June 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding ICWA course? Is there any entrance exam which we need to answer? What should be the fee structure?

Hello sir,i had my intermediate and i want to do ICWA so please provide me details regarding course and is there any entrance exam ? and also give me details regarding fee structure??

Related Questions:
  1. Details of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  2. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
  3. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility for ICWA course, duration and fee structure? I have completed my BBM
  5. Fee structure for ICWA course? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  6. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  7. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
  8. When is the ICWA June exam? What is the fee structure of it if we take coaching?
  9. Details about online ICWA course duration? What is the fee structure?
  10. ICWA fee structure and subjectwise details? I have passed my degree with 80% and want to join in ICWA course
  11. What is the fee structure for ICWA? How can I apply online for ICWA?
  12. Details of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  13. Complete details including duration and fee structure of course in ICWA?
  14. Fee structure and Duration of ICWA course after completing 10+2?
  15. Details of ICWA course after B.Com and its free structure -- [New]
  16. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  17. Details about ICWA course fee structure? Syllabus and duration?
  18. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
24th June 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding ICWA course? Is there any entrance exam which we need to answer? What should be the fee structure?

course and fee structure?
30th June 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding ICWA course? Is there any entrance exam which we need to answer? What should be the fee structure?

i hv gvn my hsc exam i hv got 70% can i do dis course....
1st July 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to pursue ICWA AFTER graduation? Is it necessary to give foundation exam?
2nd July 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,

I AM STUDYING IN 10TH AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT I SHOULD OPT. FOR WHICH COURSE C.A. OR ICWA
3rd July 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to know abt icwai entrance
5th July 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i have passed out 12th with 65%
i am interested to full time icwa
please give me details of this course
11th July 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

hi presently i m pursueing mba in finance.... i hv a plans of doing icwa ...if so wer do i apply for it in bangalore and wats d procedure for it
25th July 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

i have complete only HSC. then can i also join this course
3rd August 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i have passed out 15th with 40%
i am interested to full time icwa
please give me details of this course
22nd August 2011, 12:40 PM

Unhappy Re: Details regarding ICWA course? Is there any entrance exam which we need to answer? What should be the fee structure?

i completed ma MBA finance, marketing. i wann to know about ICWA study details.
22nd August 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the procedure to pursue ICWA AFTER graduation? Is it necessary to give foundation exam?
no foundation for graduates..
22nd November 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i'm compliting bbm this year i join icwa in correspondnce do i have to write any entrance exm and how much year sir and how much fees
25th December 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

is there a differance between ca and icwa.
21st February 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir/ Madam,

I am a MBA Finance degree holder, currently I am working and wish to write ICWA exam, do I need to take admission into ICWAI for the same? What is the duration of the course? What is the Fee Structure of the same? Can I study for the same at my home with book materials, if any provided by ICWA? Can I both Study and Work simultaneously? What is the scope of the same? IS there any Entrance exam for the same? How do I have to apply for it? Kindly help me with these questions of mine.
24th February 2012, 06:16 PM
Syedsam01
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there a differance between ca and icwa.
Dear friend,
Yes both the professionals are different from each other. CAs are mainly deel with tax, audit and finance whereas CWA are mainly focuses on cost accounting, bugetor control etc.
CA can do finance audit whereas CWA are not allowed. CAs are more in demand as compare to CWAs.
Thank you for asking.
4th May 2012, 11:04 PM
sanket maradia

Post Re: Details regarding ICWA course? Is there any entrance exam which we need to answer? What should be the fee structure?

sir, i have got 68% in hsc exam, can i do the i.c.w.a ?
4th May 2012, 11:08 PM
sanket maradia

Lightbulb Re: Details regarding ICWA course? Is there any entrance exam which we need to answer? What should be the fee structure?

hello sir, what is the best course of between the C.A. or I.C.W.A. ?
7th August 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i am in bcom2 yr and want to prsue icwa .. what is procedure , subjects , fees , last date of submission of form and from where i can get form in chandigarh .. i want informtion of all courses i.e foundation , intermediate , and final ,...
plz answer my query @ [email protected]
10th October 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am having mba(fin)degree & want to complete cs or icwa,which is better & simple
my mid [email protected]
thank u.
12th April 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,
i want to study icwa after 12.will it be good if i go for icwa directly after 12 or should i first complete graduation degree then go for icwa
29th April 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madem,
iam having degere Bcom computer(fin) complete in joined ICWA course elgubul yes (or) no.
THANK U.
17th June 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i wnt to give icwa foundation exam of december attempt but i m late to to submit icwa foundation forn so can i get form now...bcoz i want to give icwa december attempt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?