19th June 2011, 11:23 AM
Soumya Chakrab

Details of scholarship exams for study in abroad and overseas universities for MSc in Physics? Criteria for appearing for it?

I want to know about the details of scholership examinations for the study in abroad and the overseas universities for M.Sc in physics and please tell me criterias for appearing these examinations and please tell me how I can get help for the preparatoin to appear these type of examination ?

12th July 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of scholarship exams for study in abroad and overseas universities for MSc in Physics? Criteria for appearing for it?

you need to write GRE genral test(revised). and GRE physics test. and forward this scores to universities which u are interested in.
and yur academic record also. TOEFL or IELTS must also be written.
siddhu
any doubts maile me [email protected]
30th August 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of scholarship exams for study in abroad and overseas universities for MSc in Physics? Criteria for appearing for it?

scholarships to studyabroad for master degree
24th November 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i want to do m.sc. Forestry from abroad mainly norway nd austria... So pls tell me which exam help me to provide scholrship?
Resplctly sir if u can than reply me on [email protected].. Thankyoo
19th December 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

what are the exams. after std. x and xii to pursue a course outside India?
20th August 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.sc. structural engineering from abroad mainly London, Germany, Spain nd Australia... So pls tell me which exam help me to provide scholrship?
Resplctly sir if u can than reply me on [email protected].. Thankyoo
10th May 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b.sc in biology.i want to do m.sc in abroad.how can i do that and how can i apply for GRE exm
17th September 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO M.SC. IN HARVARD UNIVERSITY,WHATS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA??AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO TAKE ADMISSION THERE?
17th November 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Details of scholarship exams for study in abroad and overseas universities for MSc in Physics? Criteria for appearing for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?