17th November 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Details of top 5 teachers for IIT JEE preparation?

Give details of top five teachers of iit jee preparation?...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IIT JEE when 2 months left in hand? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the top coaching classes along with their address and contact number offering classes for IIT JEE in Patna?
  3. Need guidance for preparation of IIT-JEE entrance? List best books for the study purpose? -- [New]
  4. List of top coaching centers for IIT-JEE preparation? How may I get information about online coaching exam preparation(Kota)?
  5. How many times can a person give IIT JEE exam? List of top IIT JEE government colleges? Eligibility criteria for IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  6. Which is the best coaching center for IIT JEE preparation in Kota?
  7. Allen Career Institute, KOTA is suitable for the preparation of IIT exam?
  8. How is Vidyabhushan Classes in Kothrud for JEE Main 2015 preparation?
  9. Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes?
  10. Which is the best institute for IIT JEE preparation after passing class 10th?
  11. Date of start of admission in GIITJEE Chandigarh for IIT JEE, AIEEE preparation?
  12. How many times a person can give IIT JEE exam?
  13. Difference between IIT JEE and ISAT preparation?
  14. IIT JEE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. List of institutions offering IIT-JEE Coaching in Bathinda? How may I get details about online coaching?
  16. How may I get study materials for the preparation of IIT-JEE? List of books that can be referred?
  17. From which syndicate bank to collect the AIEEE form near Thane or Mumbai? What is the cost of the form?
  18. Which is the best coaching center for IIT JEE preparation in Kota?
3rd May 2012, 12:42 PM
chandu9191

Default Re: Details of top 5 teachers for IIT JEE preparation?

Brilliant Tutorials for IIT-JEE Preparation in Chennai
Aakash Institute for IIT-JEE Preparation in Chandigarh
Brilliant Tutorials for IIT-JEE Preparation in Kochi
IIT JEE Coaching Institutes
IIT JEE Chemistry Papers
10th June 2012, 12:31 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Details of top 5 teachers for IIT JEE preparation?

Dear Aspirant,

IIT-JEE is very tough Engineering Entrance Exam in India.
It demands tremendous preparation from student side. Then only a candidate can crack IIT-JEE exam.
For IIT-JEE preparation, if you go to Kota (Rajasthan), it would be very beneficial for you.

I am mentioning some top coaching institutes that prepare students for IIT-JEE exam:
  • Resonance
  • Brilliant Tutorials
  • Aakash Tutorials
  • FIIT-JEE
  • Allen Career Institute
  • Narayana
  • Rao IIT Academy

Best of Luck for your upcoming exams...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?