7th August 2011, 12:19 PM
M.UDHAYASRI

Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?

what is the difference between robotics and embedded systems ?
what courses are available in robotics ?
should i do embedded system courses before going to robotics?
i am doing my 3rd year B.E ECE do u suggest any centers in chennai offering goood embedded system or robotics courses?
do answer me as quick as possible

Related Questions:
14th August 2011, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.UDHAYASRI View Post
what courses are available in robotics ?
should i do embedded system courses before going to robotics?
i am doing my 3rd year B.E ECE do u suggest any centers in chennai offering goood embedded system or robotics courses?
do answer me as quick as possible

Contact EDUCITI at +91 99520 08644 or Email:[email protected]

They have wide range of courses,also they would guide you to make your own robo projects
19th September 2011, 08:40 PM
sabarish28

Default Re: Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?

robotics and embedded systems are two different career tracks both are have rapid growth in career
11th October 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Accel IT Academy,Peelamedu,Coimbatore offers embedded system employing Ph.D faculty
16th October 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Ofter b tech ece which course selected m tech?and better jobs
27th October 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

what are the job requirements?
31st March 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,

i would like to know about the various P.G options in india other than an MBA or M.S abroad.i am currently in third year of B.E Electronics from mumbai university.my interests are computer aided manufacturing in robotics as well as sound engineering.could you suggest which one is better in terms of placement and salary?it would also be helpful if you could suggest some alternative good courses.

thanking you in anticipation!
-aditya
24th November 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.udhayasri View Post
What courses are available in robotics ?
Should i do embedded system courses before going to robotics?
I am doing my 3rd year b.e ece do u suggest any centers in chennai offering goood embedded system or robotics courses?
Do answer me as quick as possible
i want to complete engeniring in robotic please tell me which is the best clg in a.p
23rd January 2017, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to make a RF based transceivers lights switching on and off circuit module can you suggest me the best institutes for part time electronics and robotics I am already familiar with the basics of electronics and I have ampful knowledge in cell phone service and computer hardware.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?