29th April 2015, 12:48 AM
pankaj.sisodia

Does MDU college provide M.Ped or MA degree in Physical education?

Does MDU college provide M.Ped or MA degree in Physical education? Can you please give me the complete procedure which we need to follow up for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon from someone who know about the details for the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BPEd course? What is the eligibility and duration of the course?
  2. How can I apply for MPED after BPE?
  3. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure and admission procedure of Bachelor of Physical Education program in Agra?
  4. Schedule for B.Ed in Haryana and list of B.Ed Govt. colleges or private colleges in the same region?
  5. Am I eligible for a job in degree college after completing masters in physical education and M.Phil from Pune University?
  6. Is Srikrishna college of education under MDU NCTE recognized?
  7. List of the correspondence universities offering post graduation in Physical Education? Whether this course can be covered under education loan?
  8. Which are the colleges in Bangalore from where I could do B.Ed? What is the date of submission of forms?
  9. Previous years question papers for Pondicherry University?
  10. List of colleges in Mumbai for B.Ed? When will the forms be issued?
  11. Name of recognised university for Master's degree in Physical Education?
  12. What should I do to join B.Ed 1 year correspondence course in MDU? Is there any colleges of MDU in Noida? From where to get the forms?
  13. List of PG colleges list under Osmania University?
  14. List of B.Ed colleges of English Medium in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Institutes offering B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai? Criteria for admission in the course?
  16. How to pursue the course of B.Ed in Jammu University?
  17. Is MDU College of Education, Ujjain Naka affiliated to Ranidurgavati University, Jabalpur for B.Ed?
  18. Can BSW graduate do B.Ed? From which university can I do this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?