2nd February 2013, 04:23 PM
sahil_takshak

Is doing MBA after CA a good option?

i would like to ask you that is doing m.b.a after c.a is a good option? would it increase my growth oppertunities and widen the scope?

10th March 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is doing MBA after CA a good option?

Can we do MBA after CA? Is it a good option?
10th March 2013, 05:21 PM
Adifau

Smile Re: Is doing MBA after CA a good option?

Pls let me know that whether doing an MBA after completing CA is o good option or not? Also second query Under IIT's Architecture is available or not ?Reply at the earliedt Pls.
10th March 2013, 09:09 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........

CA course stands for Chattered Accountancy course which is a very well known & prestigious course .There are three levels in this course Foundation , Inter , Final .

CA course structure.

After CA course if you are interested to do MBA course you can do it for more salary & for good position .

Good luck.....
10th March 2013, 09:13 PM
HIMANSHUAGARWAL123

Hello guest,

I want to say you can do MBA after CA. It is a good option for you.

You can do MBA through reputed institutions of India like IIMs, IITs and FMS(Delhi) etc.

To Join these institutions you have to qualified CAT exam conducted by IIMs every year. It is a percentile based exam. It is very competitive exam because every student wants to pursue MBa from these institutions.

There are many coaching institutes like IMS, Career Launcher etc where you can take coaching for CAT exam.

Selection is based on three stage:
1)Aptitude Test 2) Group Discussion 3) Personal Interview.

Best Wishes,
Thanks
11th March 2013, 11:24 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

Doing MBA after CA course is a good move and you will be having a great future if you grow in the same organization.

There are lots of opportunities for candidates completing CA course and later on if you are interested can go for the MBA course.

Thank you,

All the best.
13th May 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

helo mam /sir.
I want to ask u. that I m doing MBA IN FINANCE. After completing my MBA can I do CA?
30th October 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing ca and I want to do mba .....is it better for me...
18th August 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How mba after ca will enhance my skills and also what course I should pursue in mba
25th June 2023, 12:51 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Yes, pursuing an MBA (Master of Business Administration) after completing CA (Chartered Accountancy) can be a good option depending on your career goals and interests. Here are some points to consider:

Diversification of Skills: Combining an MBA with a CA qualification provides you with a unique skill set that blends financial expertise with managerial and leadership skills. It broadens your knowledge beyond accounting and taxation, equipping you with business strategy, marketing, operations, and human resource management skills.

Career Advancement: An MBA after CA can open up new career opportunities and enhance your prospects for advancement in the corporate world. It can help you transition into leadership roles such as financial controller, finance manager, CFO (Chief Financial Officer), or other managerial positions. The combination of financial expertise and business management skills gained through an MBA can make you a valuable asset in organizations.

Entrepreneurship: If you aspire to start your own business or consultancy, an MBA can provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to manage various aspects of a business beyond financial matters. It can help you develop skills in areas such as business planning, marketing, strategy, and operations, making you well-rounded in running your own enterprise.

Holistic Business Perspective: An MBA program offers a broader perspective on various aspects of business, including marketing, operations, human resources, and strategic management. It can complement the technical skills you acquired during the CA program by providing you with a deeper understanding of business dynamics, decision-making processes, and organizational management.

Networking Opportunities: Pursuing an MBA allows you to connect with professionals from diverse backgrounds, including those from the finance and business sectors. Building a strong network of peers, alumni, and industry professionals can provide valuable opportunities for collaboration, mentorship, and career advancement.

Global Exposure: Many MBA programs offer international exposure through study tours, exchange programs, or international internships. This exposure can broaden your horizons, expose you to different business practices, and enhance your cross-cultural competence, which can be valuable in today's globalized business environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?