16th August 2011, 03:22 PM
protagonist.abhijeet

Is Dr College of Engineering and Technology a good college for B.Tech engineering?

sir i want to know that dr college of engineering and technology in sonipat,haryana which is affliated to kurukshetra university a good college for btech engineering as i have taken admission in computer science in this college???

15th January 2012, 04:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Dr College of Engineering and Technology a good college for B.Tech engineering?

As per my knowledge Dr.College of engineering and technology is offcourse a good college for pursuing B.tech in computer science.
17th April 2012, 07:57 PM
ABINASH1st

Thumbs down Re: Is Dr College of Engineering and Technology a good college for B.Tech engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
As per my knowledge Dr.College of engineering and technology is offcourse a good college for pursuing B.tech in computer science.

I Don't think so, its environment is not good.... one of my neighbour's son is studying and i think due to environment of college he involved in bad habits while before taking admission he was really intelligent .
7th June 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Dr College of Engineering and Technology a good college for B.Tech engineering?

i have 2586 rank in uptu for biotech.can i get a government college.
23rd June 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

hey my uptu ranks are-23220(gn) 3320(gl) and 13278 in ipu cet plz suggest me the best colleges i can get under any of the 2 exams (branch ec)
2nd September 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to admission in b.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?