15th May 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering course is best for me in Gujarat? Is Civil engineering a good choice for me? I am a student of 12th science of Gujarat board

Hi!!!! I'm the student of 12th science of gujarat board. My merit is 51.033(with the help of merit calculater) of 12th sci. of this year. Which engineering course is best for me in gujarat? Is civil engineering a good choice for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  2. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  3. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  5. Are there any good engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  6. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  7. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  8. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  10. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College?
  11. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  12. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  13. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  14. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  15. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college -- [New]
  16. Can I take admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat? I have passed 12th science
  17. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  18. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
22nd June 2012, 05:08 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which engineering course is best for me in Gujarat? Is Civil engineering a good choice for me? I am a student of 12th science of Gujarat board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi!!!! I'm the student of 12th science of gujarat board. My merit is 51.033(with the help of merit calculater) of 12th sci. of this year. Which engineering course is best for me in gujarat? Is civil engineering a good choice for me?
hi
You have various courses in engineering in Gujarat.You can select them according to your choice.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech),Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics [ IGIA ] , Gujarat, India
M.Tech (Civil Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute Of Technology (SVNIT-S), Gujarat, India
M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute Of Technology (SVNIT-S), Gujarat, India
M.Tech (Electrical Engineering), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute Of Technology (SVNIT-S), Gujarat, India
M.Tech (Electronics Engineering), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute Of Technology (SVNIT-S), Gujarat, India
M.Tech (Computer Engineering), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute Of Technology (SVNIT-S), Gujarat, India
M.Tech (Chemical Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute Of Technology (SVNIT-S), Gujarat, India
B.Tech (Chemical Engg.), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute Of Technology (SVNIT-S), Gujarat, India
B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute Of Technology (SVNIT-S), Gujarat, India
B.Tech (Civil Engineering), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute Of Technology (SVNIT-S), Gujarat, India
B.Tech (Electrical Engineering), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute Of Technology (SVNIT-S), Gujarat, India
B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute Of Technology (SVNIT-S), Gujarat, India
BTech (Civil Engineering), Nirma Institute of Technology, Gujarat, India
B.Tech (Chemical Engg.), Nirma Institute of Technology, Gujarat, India
B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering), Nirma Institute of Technology, Gujarat, India
B.Tech (Electrical Engineering), Nirma Institute of Technology, Gujarat, India
B.Tech (Information Technology), Nirma Institute of Technology, Gujarat, India
B.Tech (Electronics & Communications Engineering), Nirma Institute of Technology, Gujarat, India
M.E. (Chemical Engineering ,Nirma Institute of Technology, Gujarat, India
M.E(Civil Engineering), Nirma Institute of Technology, Gujarat, India
27th June 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering course is best for me in Gujarat? Is Civil engineering a good choice for me? I am a student of 12th science of Gujarat board

Hi,I passed 12th science exam in Gujarat Board with 86 percent of marks,and now I am confuse that which engineering branch is good in mechanical and civil engineering?please help me to choose best line?
2nd July 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering course is best for me in Gujarat? Is Civil engineering a good choice for me? I am a student of 12th science of Gujarat board

Hi!!!! I'm the student of 12th science of gujarat board. My merit is 46.97(with the help of merit calculater) of 12th sci. of this year. Which engineering course is best for me in gujarat?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/engineering-course-best-me-gujarat-civil-engineering-good-choice-me-i-am-student-12th-science-gujarat-board-767815.html#ixzz1zTXD1K80
6th August 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

which course is the best physiotherapy or pharmcy?
6th August 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

which course is the best physiotherapy or pharmcy?
3rd May 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I have got 45% merit which colleges are available for me to do civil engineering
23rd May 2014, 11:53 PM
Vishwakarma Kishan

I'm the student of 12th science of gujarat board. My merit is 46.033(with the help of merit calculater) of 12th sci. of this year. Which engineering course is best for me in gujarat? Is civil engineering a good choice for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?