12th July 2010, 12:19 PM
Saurav Thapa

Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

I am a student from Nepal.I want to continue my study( aeronautical engg) in india.so i litrally dont know anything about entrance preparations, admission procedures and anything about fees.so what for me???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
  2. List of top colleges of abroad to study Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure for it?
  3. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  4. Scholarships available to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  5. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  7. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  9. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad being a B.Sc(PCM) graduate? Total fee expenses to study this course?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure to study Aeronautical Engineering from Kenya Aeronautical College, Kenya? How to get education loan for it? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  11. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  13. Fee structure and Admission Procedure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course?
  15. College of Engineering, Pune provides Aeronautical Engineering course? Admission procedure and fee structure for it? -- [New]
  16. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  18. List of best colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure?
2nd August 2011, 02:33 PM
gayatrikarnewar

Smile Re: Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurav Thapa View Post
I am a student from Nepal.I want to continue my study( aeronautical engg) in india.so i litrally dont know anything about entrance preparations, admission procedures and anything about fees.so what for me???
Hi, You want the Aeronautical Enginearing course in India. Firstly you have to be an Indian origin to face an entrance exam.

There are so many entrance exam for engineering in India, these are like AIEE, JEE, MHT CET, AEE, AUE, BSAUEE etc.

For preparing these exams you can get online help or if you need coaching then there are so many institutes in India in Kota, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Benglore.

If you appear for any one then you have to secure good marks in it.

Addmissions process is Centralised Addmission Process.

The fee structure depends on different institutes.

there is a quality education in India so come an grab your chance best luck.
30th August 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

I have completed aeronautical engineering and want to study MS(master of science) in aeronautics in UK.How do i start the procedure?
9th September 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

we are Robin and Rahul from Mithila Montessori school,JanakpurDham ,Nepal.We want to study Aeronautical Engineering.we are just in class 9.what preperation should we do for this engineering
30th December 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 from a cbse school .At present i have taken maths science I want to know what should I do to become an aeronautical
engineer if I have secured 91% in 10 and how much marks i should secure in AIEEE and IITJEE
10th February 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

apart from India, where else can I study this course? But i really want to study at London
25th July 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I am Nissan karki.I have completed my 10 and studying in Everest college in Butwal....I have a deep interest of learning aeronautical engineering.So I want a proper guide to study it.
9th September 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I m a nepali citizen pawan chapagain from jhapa and beEn stUdying in class 11 in science stream with c0mputer science in place of biology.i have passed my slc examination in 1st division<78%>.i do hav keen interest and aim to be aeronautical engineering in future.so how should i forward my steps???
9th September 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I m a nepali citizen pawan chapagain from jhapa and beEn stUdying in class 11 in science stream with c0mputer science in place of biology.i have passed my slc examination in 1st division<78%>.i do hav keen interest and aim to be aeronautical engineering in future.so how should i forward my steps???
26th March 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I am from i want to study Aeronautical Engineering. Which country is best for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?